Quaker® Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Caramel Drizzle Bite Sized Multigrain Cakes

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??????????????????.
Mini Delights??????????????????.
90 calorie packs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel drizzle.
Bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes.
6 packs inside.
6 - 0.70 oz (20 g) packs.

• "It's a great snack to get you satisfied til the next meal." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of caramel drizzle. " in 1 review
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
que super hermosos se ven y fabulosos...!!se ve tan rico..!!el color y la
presentación, me imagino pues aun no los he probado que su sabor es
único y maravilloso una hermosa bomba de sabor en tu boca, que
riquisimos se ven, me encantaría comprarlos sin duda
Erika C.
Cambridge, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! They are a surprisingly (mostly guilt-free) treat! I always go to these when I'm craving something sweet but don't want to over indulge. I also love how they are crisp but melt in your mouth!
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
These are so yummy! I have had these in the big rice cakes as well! When you're trying to watch what you eat and you are craving something sweet, this is the best thing. It's sweet but guiltless! So great to have around the house for when you need a snack. This is great to also keep in your bag and have a healthy snack on the go!
Larissa A.
Muito bom adorei o produto super gostoso todos aki em casa amam e super saboroso tem um gosto inesquesivel
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently on Weight Watchers and this is the perfect snack that is not many points. It satisfies my sweet tooth without all the extra calories. I prefer this kind but they have many others as well. Can be found in any grocery store. But these packs are a little harder to find but well worth searching for!!
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
I love Quaker Mini Delights! They're a great healthy alternative that taste great so you don't have to feel bad like your cheating your diet. The minis are super convenient for packing them in a lunch or for sharing when you don't want to share your big bag ;) this product is all around awesomeness!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I love Quaker especially for there hearty oat count, but these were pretty good. I have had better from them and I have had worse. I would recommend getting them just to try. It looked interesting and I ended up liking them overall.
Marsha A.
Windsor, Ontario
What a delicious low calorie treat. It gives me enough sweetness without putting on the pounds. It is not only delicious but has a lot of good nutrients in it.
Nancy R.
if you want something nutritious and good to try them are rich my husband loves although I do not blame him are addictive but blame us kill them because they are good for a diet. but not bad eating them occasionally are rich and are perfect for gift
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A very inexpensive snack that I don't have to feel guilty about. They are not too sweet and have that soft crunch you crave. I throw a few different flavor a in my bag and I'm on my way.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Caramel vs chocolate??
Brittany E.
Can these actually hold you over for a snack? I find that these 90 calorie pack snacks don't do much for me.
Chloe C.
Surrey
Is this good to have at a party?
Larissa A.
Gente alguem sabe dizer se e bom mesmo???