Quaker® Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Caramel Drizzle Bite Sized Multigrain Cakes

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??????????????????.
Mini Delights??????????????????.
90 calorie packs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel drizzle.
Bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes.
6 packs inside.
6 - 0.70 oz (20 g) packs.

• "It's a great snack to get you satisfied til the next meal." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of caramel drizzle. " in 1 review
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
No they don't taste like cardboard. They taste like caramel. They are a light, tasty snack with none of the guilt. Get you some.
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
que super hermosos se ven y fabulosos...!!se ve tan rico..!!el color y la
presentación, me imagino pues aun no los he probado que su sabor es
único y maravilloso una hermosa bomba de sabor en tu boca, que
riquisimos se ven, me encantaría comprarlos sin duda
Larissa A.
Muito bom adorei o produto super gostoso todos aki em casa amam e super saboroso tem um gosto inesquesivel
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently on Weight Watchers and this is the perfect snack that is not many points. It satisfies my sweet tooth without all the extra calories. I prefer this kind but they have many others as well. Can be found in any grocery store. But these packs are a little harder to find but well worth searching for!!
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
I love Quaker Mini Delights! They're a great healthy alternative that taste great so you don't have to feel bad like your cheating your diet. The minis are super convenient for packing them in a lunch or for sharing when you don't want to share your big bag ;) this product is all around awesomeness!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I love Quaker especially for there hearty oat count, but these were pretty good. I have had better from them and I have had worse. I would recommend getting them just to try. It looked interesting and I ended up liking them overall.
Nancy R.
if you want something nutritious and good to try them are rich my husband loves although I do not blame him are addictive but blame us kill them because they are good for a diet. but not bad eating them occasionally are rich and are perfect for gift
Joy J.
Hi. My name is Joy, and I'm addicted to Quaker's caramel rice cakes. They come in a few varieties, but I've learned that these snack versions are vest for me, as I will absolutely eat the entire big bag by myself in one sitting if left to my own devices. These lil guys help with that urge, for sure! After a huge weight loss 2 yrs ago I've had to create new cravings for myself that'll keep me from becoming the Stay Puft Marshmallow (wo)Man again, and this is my #1 go-to. Try em and see for yourself...just don't blame me if you end up needing a sponsor at some point!
Marsha A.
Windsor, Ontario
What a delicious low calorie treat. It gives me enough sweetness without putting on the pounds. It is not only delicious but has a lot of good nutrients in it.
Kristin S.
Ask anyone watching their figure or juat aiming to eat a little more healthy, and they'll tell you how difficult it can be finding low calorie snacks that actually taste good. But with all of these mini delights, I've found a definite addition to my small -- but incredibly tasty and healthy to boot -- snack pile. They have a rich taste, and you don't have to eat the lot of them to satisfy that sweet tooth. A good price, low fat and low calorie, and a brand I trust. These are a surefire win!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Caramel vs chocolate??
Brittany E.
Can these actually hold you over for a snack? I find that these 90 calorie pack snacks don't do much for me.
Chloe C.
Surrey
Is this good to have at a party?
Larissa A.
Gente alguem sabe dizer se e bom mesmo???