Quaker® Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Caramel Drizzle Bite Sized Multigrain Cakes

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??????????????????.
Mini Delights??????????????????.
90 calorie packs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel drizzle.
Bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes.
6 packs inside.
6 - 0.70 oz (20 g) packs.

• "It's a great snack to get you satisfied til the next meal." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of caramel drizzle. " in 1 review
Joy J.
Hi. My name is Joy, and I'm addicted to Quaker's caramel rice cakes. They come in a few varieties, but I've learned that these snack versions are vest for me, as I will absolutely eat the entire big bag by myself in one sitting if left to my own devices. These lil guys help with that urge, for sure! After a huge weight loss 2 yrs ago I've had to create new cravings for myself that'll keep me from becoming the Stay Puft Marshmallow (wo)Man again, and this is my #1 go-to. Try em and see for yourself...just don't blame me if you end up needing a sponsor at some point!
Michelle P.
These remind me of Carmel corn/cracker Jacks without the worry of breaking a tooth on a kernel. great taste and relatively healthy
Nancy R.
if you want something nutritious and good to try them are rich my husband loves although I do not blame him are addictive but blame us kill them because they are good for a diet. but not bad eating them occasionally are rich and are perfect for gift
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I love Quaker especially for there hearty oat count, but these were pretty good. I have had better from them and I have had worse. I would recommend getting them just to try. It looked interesting and I ended up liking them overall.
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
I love Quaker Mini Delights! They're a great healthy alternative that taste great so you don't have to feel bad like your cheating your diet. The minis are super convenient for packing them in a lunch or for sharing when you don't want to share your big bag ;) this product is all around awesomeness!
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently on Weight Watchers and this is the perfect snack that is not many points. It satisfies my sweet tooth without all the extra calories. I prefer this kind but they have many others as well. Can be found in any grocery store. But these packs are a little harder to find but well worth searching for!!
Larissa A.
Muito bom adorei o produto super gostoso todos aki em casa amam e super saboroso tem um gosto inesquesivel
Gabriela V.
These are a delicious snack when you're craving something sweet but don't want to eat a ton of calories.
Tanisha W.
Ferguson, MO
I absolutely love these. Definitely guilt free snacking. I keep some of these near my desk when I'm working.
amie d.
These little individual packs are surprisingly filling! Not only that, they're delicious! Definitely my new favorite snack! These are so yummy These taste so good
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Caramel vs chocolate??
Brittany E.
Can these actually hold you over for a snack? I find that these 90 calorie pack snacks don't do much for me.
Chloe C.
Surrey
Is this good to have at a party?
Larissa A.
Gente alguem sabe dizer se e bom mesmo???