Quaker® Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Caramel Drizzle Bite Sized Multigrain Cakes

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??????????????????.
Mini Delights??????????????????.
90 calorie packs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel drizzle.
Bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes.
6 packs inside.
6 - 0.70 oz (20 g) packs.

• "Just the right amount of caramel drizzle. " in 1 review
  • "It's a great snack to get you satisfied til the next meal." in 1 review
Kristin S.
Ask anyone watching their figure or juat aiming to eat a little more healthy, and they'll tell you how difficult it can be finding low calorie snacks that actually taste good. But with all of these mini delights, I've found a definite addition to my small -- but incredibly tasty and healthy to boot -- snack pile. They have a rich taste, and you don't have to eat the lot of them to satisfy that sweet tooth. A good price, low fat and low calorie, and a brand I trust. These are a surefire win!
Joy J.
Hi. My name is Joy, and I'm addicted to Quaker's caramel rice cakes. They come in a few varieties, but I've learned that these snack versions are vest for me, as I will absolutely eat the entire big bag by myself in one sitting if left to my own devices. These lil guys help with that urge, for sure! After a huge weight loss 2 yrs ago I've had to create new cravings for myself that'll keep me from becoming the Stay Puft Marshmallow (wo)Man again, and this is my #1 go-to. Try em and see for yourself...just don't blame me if you end up needing a sponsor at some point!
Steffany D.
Nicholasville, KY
I would have never purchased these on my own, since they're a healthy snack, and I'm the queeb of junk food, but I was baby'sitting my nephew and found these while rummaging through my sisters cabinet. Needless to say, when my baby sitting duties were fulfilled, I had to replace her box, and buy one for myself! These little individual packs are surprisingly filling! Not only that, they're delicious! Definitely my new favorite snack!
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are so good but leaves you wanting more than just the small 90 calorie pack. Just the right amount of caramel drizzle.
Tanisha W.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I absolutely love these. Definitely guilt free snacking. I keep some of these near my desk when I'm working.
Katlyn P.
Tucson, AZ
I love snacks like this! These snacks are super easy for on the go people and aren't fattening like the other options out there!
Shontrece L.
These are really good. It's a great snack to get you satisfied till the next meal. I have a box in my desk
Gabriela V.
These are a delicious snack when you're craving something sweet but don't want to eat a ton of calories.
Marta A.
Norwalk, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Quaker is a great company and I love all their food, especially the oatmeal and now these bars.
This is Tasty, but it is not a very filling snack. It can be great in a pinch if you or your family need something sweet.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Caramel vs chocolate??
Chloe C.
Surrey
Is this good to have at a party?
Brittany E.
Can these actually hold you over for a snack? I find that these 90 calorie pack snacks don't do much for me.
Larissa A.
Gente alguem sabe dizer se e bom mesmo???