Quaker® Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Caramel Drizzle Bite Sized Multigrain Cakes

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??????????????????.
Mini Delights??????????????????.
90 calorie packs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel drizzle.
Bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes.
6 packs inside.
6 - 0.70 oz (20 g) packs.

• "It's a great snack to get you satisfied til the next meal." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of caramel drizzle. " in 1 review
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently on Weight Watchers and this is the perfect snack that is not many points. It satisfies my sweet tooth without all the extra calories. I prefer this kind but they have many others as well. Can be found in any grocery store. But these packs are a little harder to find but well worth searching for!!
Joy J.
Hi. My name is Joy, and I'm addicted to Quaker's caramel rice cakes. They come in a few varieties, but I've learned that these snack versions are vest for me, as I will absolutely eat the entire big bag by myself in one sitting if left to my own devices. These lil guys help with that urge, for sure! After a huge weight loss 2 yrs ago I've had to create new cravings for myself that'll keep me from becoming the Stay Puft Marshmallow (wo)Man again, and this is my #1 go-to. Try em and see for yourself...just don't blame me if you end up needing a sponsor at some point!
Steffany D.
Berea, KY
I would have never purchased these on my own, since they're a healthy snack, and I'm the queeb of junk food, but I was baby'sitting my nephew and found these while rummaging through my sisters cabinet. Needless to say, when my baby sitting duties were fulfilled, I had to replace her box, and buy one for myself! These little individual packs are surprisingly filling! Not only that, they're delicious! Definitely my new favorite snack!
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
I love Quaker Mini Delights! They're a great healthy alternative that taste great so you don't have to feel bad like your cheating your diet. The minis are super convenient for packing them in a lunch or for sharing when you don't want to share your big bag ;) this product is all around awesomeness!
Kristin S.
Ask anyone watching their figure or juat aiming to eat a little more healthy, and they'll tell you how difficult it can be finding low calorie snacks that actually taste good. But with all of these mini delights, I've found a definite addition to my small -- but incredibly tasty and healthy to boot -- snack pile. They have a rich taste, and you don't have to eat the lot of them to satisfy that sweet tooth. A good price, low fat and low calorie, and a brand I trust. These are a surefire win!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I love Quaker especially for there hearty oat count, but these were pretty good. I have had better from them and I have had worse. I would recommend getting them just to try. It looked interesting and I ended up liking them overall.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
These are so yummy! I have had these in the big rice cakes as well! When you're trying to watch what you eat and you are craving something sweet, this is the best thing. It's sweet but guiltless! So great to have around the house for when you need a snack. This is great to also keep in your bag and have a healthy snack on the go!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Yum! these are soooo good. great for packing in lunches or eating on the go.. they're super tasty and don't even feel like you're eating something 'healthy' .. definintely doesn't taste like a diet food at alllll
Erika C.
Buffalo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! They are a surprisingly (mostly guilt-free) treat! I always go to these when I'm craving something sweet but don't want to over indulge. I also love how they are crisp but melt in your mouth!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A very inexpensive snack that I don't have to feel guilty about. They are not too sweet and have that soft crunch you crave. I throw a few different flavor a in my bag and I'm on my way.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Caramel vs chocolate??
Brittany E.
Can these actually hold you over for a snack? I find that these 90 calorie pack snacks don't do much for me.
Chloe C.
Surrey
Is this good to have at a party?
Larissa A.
Gente alguem sabe dizer se e bom mesmo???