Quaker® Medium Barley uploaded by Nka k.

BY QUAKER #41 in Alternative Grains

Bring on the barley. The best soups, stews and meals begin when you blend in the bold, hearty goodness. Pearled barley is a delicious source of fiber too. Medium barley cooks in just 45-50 minutes – and delivers full flavor fast.

• Low fat and sodium free.

Pearled Barley.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I like using barley in my cooking because it very healthy.
It's also filling.
I use it in my vegetarian stew.
I'm mushroom barley soup.
We found it's best to let it soak overnight in water before cooking it.
I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone.

Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
This is the only brand I buy. I use it in beef barley soup and have never been disappointed. The barley cooks well, has a good flavor and reheats and freezes well.
Lori T.
A great comfort food. I love this when I'm alone and no need to cook a big meal. I like the flavor. Easy to make and very filling.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This is pretty good, me and my mom usually puts it in soups. Mix pretty well and still good while reheat.
Juliana D.
Great barley I use is as a substitute when making rice pudding and i love the flavor and texture of it.
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
This stuff tastes soo good and good for your health as well. Try it once you won't be disappointed
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
I was so surprised by how great this tasted. Definitely recommend trying this.
Junior P.
Miami
Excelente sabor, cumplió mis expectativas, es saludable y se adapta a cualquier situación.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Has anyone ever used barley in a stuffing recipe before? How did it turn out? Thanks!
Fatima P.
Does this taste good? I have seen it and wanted to buy