Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 20-1.51 oz. Packets uploaded by Penny O.Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 20-1.51 oz. Packets uploaded by Crystal Q.Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 20-1.51 oz. Packets uploaded by Parwany P.

BY QUAKER #3 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Heart Healthy® Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol my help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is the perfect, easy breakfast that is healthy! This is my all time favorite flavor. The serving sizes are good sized, but could be a tad big bigger. They are pretty filling as well. I also use milk instead of water when cooking these and usually microwave it about 30 seconds longer than what the package says. I recommend everyone to try it. It is just so fast and easy. You have breakfast ready in under 5 minutes
Diana F.
San Gabriel
i love oatmeal and i eat it everyday for breakfast. in my opinion Quaker has the best oat blending and i prefer them any other oatmeal company  Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar . The maple brown sugar instant oatmeal packets give  a perfection portion and are perfectly sweetened. you can buy these almost anywhere
Lana O.
When growing up my my mom always pushed oatmeal at us saying it stuck to your ribs..kept you from being hungry..warmed you up on cold winter days and above all that..was good for you...and she was right..and although she served it to us just plain with milk over it i prefer mine to be the maple brown sugar kind with no milk...
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This is the best flavor of the Quaker out meal. it's VERY sweet a delicious. I don't recommend this as a healthy options because of if sweet it is, but it's very good to have once in a while. If I don't eat this stuff, I'm using their plain oats and creating my own version of this.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Probably the best oatmeal you can buy from a local grocery store. When you pour the bag into the bowl, a chunk of brown sugar falls out. I love brown sugar. It's the sugar with the richest of flavors. Oh and the oatmeal is good too. I had some yesterday.
Mimi F.
Quaker
Maple and brown sugar oatmeal is a warm treat on a cold morning. I’ve tried most of the flavors, but always go back to this one. This makes a hearty and healthy breakfast for any age. I would definitely recommend this one.
Dani F.
I have always used this product even when i was a young kid. They have not changed and that is a good thing. I love this product. It is easy to make, tastes amazing and i can get a huge box for a cheap price. Nothing better
Amanda A.
Honestly this is the only breakfast I eat. It's easy to make and it tastes great. You can buy it at any local market in your neighborhood. I eat this every day for breakfast and so I always buy it again.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is also one of my go to flavor choices when it comes to instant oatmeal. Brown sugar and maple tastes like childhood. I like to mix one packet of this with one packet of regular plain oatmeal for the perfect amount of sweetness. It easy to just toss a packet in my purse and go!
Shamira C.
Port Saint Lucie
My sons favorite oatmeal! He's picky toddler! So when we find something he likes we stick to it. I buy this all of the time. I usually find it on sale at Publix buy one get one free which is great. I pay less than 4 bucks for 2 boxes.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Omg looks so amazing who has tried !!