Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack uploaded by roselle m.Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack uploaded by Julianne G.

BY QUAKER #25 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

All of your favorite Quaker flavors and half the sugar? Good luck picking just one. Quaker Lower Sugar Variety Pack gives you the choice between Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice and Apples & Cinnamon†. Only Quaker can give you variety, delicious flavor and only half the sugar.

• Made with heart healthy whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • 35% less sugar than regular flavored Quaker Instant Oatmeal
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Maple and Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon & Spice
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Apple & Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

• What's your favorite flavor of Quacker variety oatmeal?4 Answers
  • what stores carry these? i love quaker oatmeal but can't get past...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Lubbock , TX
Such a great thing to keep in the pantry for those rushed mornings! I feel good about eating this, especially with the reduced sugar, and it keeps me feeling full until lunch. The maple and brown sugar is my favorite flavor! Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
This is one of the few oatmeals I will buy! A little bit pricey at certain stores but otherwise usually the best buy! I love the flavor compared to the off brands and that is why I buy it! Oatmeal is a great breakfast meal and leaves you full! I recommend it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I was pretty stoked when I found these. The original packs actually have a lot of sugar in them. And if you're feeding to your kids, you want to eliminate extra sugar if possible. My daughter can't tell the difference so I stick with these. I like my oatmeal plain with banana and strawberries, but when I'm camping I like to take these and I honestly perfer them over the original packs they are a little less sweet so you're less likely to get a tummy ache from all that extra sugar!
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite in the variety pack is the Apples and Cinnamon. The other two flavors aren't my favorite but they still get eaten eventually. I have another brand of Oatmeal I prefer with is low calorie low sugar as well, but with much better flavors. And it doesn't come in a variety pack so you can just buy the flavor you prefer.
Sahrish B.
We always use to buy these from Costco and I really liked them. I'm not really a fan of oats but these taste really amazing. The different flavors that it has is what I really like. It's perfect for breakfast and it's really healthy so I recommend this to people who have diabetes because oats are really good for them. My dad has diabetes and he eats oats every morning but instead of sugar he puts honey!
Ieshia C.
Raleigh, NC
I myself do not eat oatmeal but my son loves the stuff! I make it for him all the time because that's all he asks for. I buy the stuff every time we go grocery shopping. His favorite flavor is strawberry. I would recommend it especially for the chilly weather!
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
If I am feeling lazy in the morning, my go to is instant oatmeal. I've tried other/generic brand oats and they honestly don't measure up to the taste of Quaker. Maple brown sugar is my favorite classic flavor, and the low sugar version makes me feel better about popping it in the microwave
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great quick and easy breakfast. I eat this every single morning. Switching out my fatty breakfast for this has helped me lose weight. I bought it at giant food stores. I would def recommend this to others.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I'm not a huge fan of instant oatmeal, however this particular selection works best for my family. We have one person who is diabetic, so when we need a quick breakfast this works as our best option for everyone. I appreciate that QO took the time to consider those with special diet requirements.
Melissa V.
First, I love that it has less sugar, if you ask me, they should all just be made like this. It taste great, it a very affordable morning meal AND keeps me warm in my cold office. The flavors are good, the apple one has large chunks of apple. The maple and the cinnamon are subtle but flavorful. I will keep buying these, for sure!
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
What's your favorite flavor of Quacker variety oatmeal?
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
what stores carry these? i love quaker oatmeal but can't get past all that added sugar so these are like a dream come true