Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack

All of your favorite Quaker flavors and half the sugar? Good luck picking just one. Quaker Lower Sugar Variety Pack gives you the choice between Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice and Apples & Cinnamon†. Only Quaker can give you variety, delicious flavor and only half the sugar.

• Made with heart healthy whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • 35% less sugar than regular flavored Quaker Instant Oatmeal
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Maple and Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon & Spice
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - Apple & Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

what stores carry these? i love quaker oatmeal but can't get past all that added sugar so these are like a dream come true
What's your favorite flavor of Quacker variety oatmeal?
Start your review of Quaker® Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoLogan, OH
Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal is healthy for you.they have variety flavors and regular as well if don't like lower sugar one.super easy fix that kids could even prepare to fix if wanted.really tasty and filling to.The price could be better,but is good cereal try out.
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to quick breakfast fix! 120 calories for one pack and I’m full until about lunch time. Super easy to make literally 60 seconds and the coolest trick is that you can pour water into the empty pack and that measures out how much water to put in your oatmeal 🤭!
3 months agoPalmyra, NY
My son loves oatmeal packs for breakfast so I was pleased to see a healthier option for him. They’re not as delicious as the real thing but we like them! We’ll definitely buy again.
9 months agoSalisbury, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my 3 yr old diabetic grandson. He ate oatmeal everyday before he was diagnosed and he still wanted oatmeal after he was diagnosed. It has about 24 carbs per serving. It still spikes his bs some, but at least it has less carbs than the regular variety. He eats it every single day and always eats all of it. So, it must taste pretty good! I don’t like oatmeal so I can’t comment on the flavor.
4 months agoAlto
I love this oatmeal and I actually use it to make a quick morning drink! I mix it in with a little coffee and milk and away I go for the day! I like to add chia seeds so that I can get that extra protein. Plus!! It is low sugar so a breakfast drink like that seems to be the way to go!
4 months agoGeneva, IL
He consumido esta avena desde hace varios años, solía tener siempre a la mano no solo en casa, sino en la oficina, saben delicioso, se prepara en un par de minutos y me mantiene llena por un buen tiempo.
9 months agoAspen, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my emergency breakfast go-to. I keep a box in my desk drawer for the days I don’t have time to prep breakfast. I switched to the lower sugar oats and couldn’t tell a difference in the taste, but now I cannot stand how sweet the regular sugar oats are!
8 months agoHamden, CT
I always have lower sugar oatmeal in the house. My kids like it, my husband likes it, and I love to have it on a cold morning. My favorite flavor is apple cinnamon. I mix it with salted caramel protein powder for a well rounded and delicious breakfast.
4 months ago
Love the lower sugar option! Perf for people who are trying to lower thier blood sugar intake. Breakfast is always hard and you get sick of eating the same thing every day this is a great option
3 years agoSan Francisco, CA
My favorite in the variety pack is the Apples and Cinnamon. The other two flavors aren't my favorite but they still get eaten eventually. I have another brand of Oatmeal I prefer with is low calorie low sugar as well, but with much better flavors. And it doesn't come in a variety pack so you can just buy the flavor you prefer.