BY QUAKER

With Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal, you don't have to sacrifice the flavor to lose a little of the sugar. With the great taste of apples and cinnamon, Quaker delivers all the sweetness with only half the sugar of our regular Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal.* Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal means never having to compromise taste.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins.

Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Quaker Oatmeal is so comfortingto me. This particular one is no exception. I love Apples and Cinnamon together, it's healthy enough, but it's not bland like some healthier other oatmeals might be. I would definitely buy this again, although I try to mix up my oatmeal choices so I do not get tired of them.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that there is a lower sugar option for this oatmeal! So good and I love to make it in big batches for the week. You can't tell that it is lower sugar, which is the best part about it. It has a great flavor and I always buy it whenever I run out! Definitely a staple at my house.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I'm not crazy about Quaker's flavored oatmeal. The taste is too intense for the few amount of oats they give you. These are lower in sugar but still not the best breakfast choice for you. I wouldn't buy again but if it was in the office I would take one haha.
Adriana R.
Victorville , Ca
My boyfriend introduced me to the oatmeal packets didn't think much of it until I tried it. Wow it's delicious fast and yummy. Can't wait to try other flavors. Add more water or milk if you don't like too sweet like me!
Arti G.
It's instant but still yummy. The favors are good. I make this for my kids often. They love it. Not better than steel cut oats. It's around $5-$6 for a box. Cons is it ain't organi or all natural. May contain gmo?
Jami M.
This product was just okay. I was not a fan of the lower sugar but understood it was better for my health. I went back to the regular apple and cinnamon oatmeal after trying this product as it has a sweeter taste.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite oatmeal. The cinnamon apple flavor tastes so good and it's the perfect meal to have for breakfast. It's quic and easy and it tastes good. It keeps me full for longer than most breakfasts do.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Amo el cereal y ésta es una de mis marcas favoritas a la hora de comprarlo. Yo cuido mi figura y por eso uso éste cereal porque estoy confiada de que es saludable y con sabor rico. Lo recomiendo al máximo.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
This is my favorite oatmeal ever I lover the apples and cinnamon only one I'll eat it's quick an easy descent price an can find anywhere it taste great much better option for breakfast I always buy it !
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
I think this is wonderful! It still has the same taste as the original but it helps us feel a little bit better knowing its more health conscious! You're not risking anything with it.