BY QUAKER

With Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal, you don't have to sacrifice the flavor to lose a little of the sugar. With the great taste of apples and cinnamon, Quaker delivers all the sweetness with only half the sugar of our regular Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal.* Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal means never having to compromise taste.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins.

Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I always bring these to work and have one for breakfast. They are so quick and easy to throw in the microwave and heat up and it leaves you with the perfect amount!. Plus you have different flavors to choose from every morning.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
This is a great essential for breakfast needs, as well as a great tool to put in your morning protein smoothies! Great flavor and extremely healthy for you! I get this at Walmart and there are a lot of different floors!
Jami M.
This product was just okay. I was not a fan of the lower sugar but understood it was better for my health. I went back to the regular apple and cinnamon oatmeal after trying this product as it has a sweeter taste.
Maddie S.
Terre Haute, IN
This oatmeal is so amazing . It tastes homage which isn't something that is easy to do . It's not many calories and tastes so good . I always buy this kind when I'm at the store . It has the perfect blend of cinnamon and apple flavor .
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that there is a lower sugar option for this oatmeal! So good and I love to make it in big batches for the week. You can't tell that it is lower sugar, which is the best part about it. It has a great flavor and I always buy it whenever I run out! Definitely a staple at my house.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I'm not crazy about Quaker's flavored oatmeal. The taste is too intense for the few amount of oats they give you. These are lower in sugar but still not the best breakfast choice for you. I wouldn't buy again but if it was in the office I would take one haha.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
It's instant but still yummy. The favors are good. I make this for my kids often. They love it. Not better than steel cut oats. It's around $5-$6 for a box. Cons is it ain't organi or all natural. May contain gmo?
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite oatmeal. The cinnamon apple flavor tastes so good and it's the perfect meal to have for breakfast. It's quic and easy and it tastes good. It keeps me full for longer than most breakfasts do.
mary y.
inwood, WV
This is my favorite oatmeal ever I lover the apples and cinnamon only one I'll eat it's quick an easy descent price an can find anywhere it taste great much better option for breakfast I always buy it !
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Amo el cereal y ésta es una de mis marcas favoritas a la hora de comprarlo. Yo cuido mi figura y por eso uso éste cereal porque estoy confiada de que es saludable y con sabor rico. Lo recomiendo al máximo.