Quaker® Limited Edition Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch Cereal uploaded by Daritza L.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Raquel R.
Glendale
It was really cute and festive for the holidays the kids enjoyed it and it tasted like the classic so i was happy with that. Its nice to get a little change but same great taste
Michele C.
Clermont, FL
I grew up in captain crunch, it always has been and always will be my favorite cereal. They're known for cutting the roof of your mouth lol, but i will gladly take that pain
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
I buy these for my son and he loves Quaker® Limited Edition Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch Cereal , it’s the same price as normal cap’n crunch. Flavor is just as yummy but with Xmas milk !!
Ashley K.
The Limited Edition Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch is my favorite Cap'n Crunch cereal. I love the Christmas tree shapes and the festive colors. Oh course it has the same great taste as the traditional cereal which is the main reason I love it. I have to buy a box (or two) every season :)
Andie G.
I remember going down the cereal aisle in seeing this box of cereal and would beg my mom to buy it and now that I have my own home and children to take care of I have always provided them with this cereal box especially when it's available during the Christmas time as it adds a lot of fun and flavored to your bowl of cereal
Jenny L.
Barbourville, Ky
I bought this at christmas time last year. It was the first time buying the christmas crunch, even thou I purchase capncrunch cereal peanut butter all the time. It is a little pricey, but it holds up in a bowl of milk. I would definately purchase this brand again!
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
There was just something so festive about this limited edition Cap'n Crunch! I swear, maybe it even tasted a little better than the original? Or maybe I just love Christmastime?? I hope they don't change anything about them for this year's Christmas edition!
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Soooooo yummy! I love this product! I love how it taste good with milk and without milk! I eat this product as a snack and as a meal. It has a great taste that even my daughter loves. I love how they always have sales as well!
Tracy H.
I remember eating this as a child and I love it just as much as an adult. It is a good value and a nice little treat during the holidays. We eat regular Cap'n Crunch on a weekly basis and enjoy the Christmas version during the holidays. It adds a little festive touch!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of my favorite things about the holiday season (aside from the gifts). I wait all year just to get my hands on this cereal and when I do I stock up! I usually buy this it at Wal-Mart because it's the cheapest place to get it! I recommend everyone try it!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Is this good? What is the flavor? Is it just likes berrys?