Quaker® Limited Edition Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch Cereal uploaded by Daritza L.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i’m not a big cereal eater so i’ll never rate anything 5/5 (besides fruity pebbles.. cmon) and this one i did like! i’m not a huge fan of cap’n crunch, but this one is one i did enjoy and thought the flavors were great
Chyenne N.
Rockwell, NC
If you love Christmas, this is the cereal for you. It’s a little pricey in some stores but worth it. The taste is mouthwatering. Ive bought it and food lion and Walmart! I would recommend
Dinasha B.
Centerton, AR
I love this cereal and just the brand in general. Great price and taste when I want cereal I certainly always enjoy this. I am a definite fan of this and will continue eating the brand.
Rose V.
Imperial Bch, CA
I purchased these recently because of Christmas and wow they were delicious and I just love captain crunch at anytime of the day really. I love me a good cereal with different flavors in it. This cereal is delicious.
Cecile J.
This is my favorite cereal of all time! It’s been my favorite since I was a child and here I am 26. The flavor is something you will never be able to describe. It’s soooo good! Would recommend to anyone! No matter the age!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I have to keep this in the house because my whole family eats this like it’s going out of style lol. It has great flavor and the perfect crunch they love this Christmas one too. I even buy this in the big bag.
Ashley S.
I love this cereal !! They only sell it during Christmas . But I really
Like it . It is not the healthiest brand of cereal , but it's a nice treat . It's a good brand . I love it
Claudia V.
Abbeville
I go crazy for this flavor. Don't get me wrong cap'n crunch is a good brand of cereal it self but I just love this one in specific. A definite get when Christmas comes around.
McKayla S.
East Syracuse
A cute holiday version of a classic cereal! The flavor was delicious and sweet, but a bit pricey because of the holiday label. They definitely weren’t exactly healthy either
Lindsey M.
Marion, AL
I buy the cap’n crunch Christmas edition cereal, it’s very inexpensive especially at our local Ollie’s. it tastes great and is super festive. i wouldn’t choose any other type of cap’n crunch to buy.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Is this good? What is the flavor? Is it just likes berrys?