Quaker® Limited Edition Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch Cereal uploaded by Daritza L.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Jenna C.
Queens
This is a unique way to earn customer attention and I think k that this cereal should become more and more like able because they consistently advancing their products and creating limited edition.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
This is honestly one of my favorite cereals of all time! The flavor is phenomenal! And I would definitely recommend! We buy this every year and it’s honestly one of the best cereals out there on the market!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I know this was the cutest Edition ever the flavor was delicious as always and I enjoyed the box and it was very bright and colorful suited great with the holiday I would definitely recommend this and try it again hope they'll have something like this for every other holiday it would be great
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Ahh i was stoked when this came out, since I love captain crunch I had to get this. Its not the healthiest option but I do love stocking up on this cereal. It always gets me in the Christmas season and the people I’ve recommended this to always enjoy!
Daphne B.
Henagar, AL
Cap`n crunch is absolutely amazing. It's hands down the best cereal I have ever eaten. It's name gives the best part away CRUNCH. If you are like me crunch in anything is a plus and this cereal not only has that but it also smells and tastes great and of course my son loves it too!
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
My kiddos love this cereal the packaging is cute it has some vitamins which I love the flavor is great! My kids really like it we buy this cereal all the time. Yes I would recommend this product to others as well
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I bought a box of these for my son around Thanksgiving. He absolutely love that they were Christmas shapes and wanted more. We found them at our local Kroger the first time and drove to at least 10 different stores and could not find them. We love them but next year please give more to our Kroger 😁
Isabella R.
germantown
This cereal is so good. It has a great sweet taste to it with a crunchy texture. It is so good especially with the milk. The milk tastes so good afterword. I️ would totally get this again,
Olivia W.
Lansingburgh
I love cap n crunch but I enjoy Christmas even more so having the combination of those two things gives me a head start of excitement for the whole month leading up to the holiday.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Is this good? What is the flavor? Is it just likes berrys?