BY QUAKER #63 in Snack Cakes

Quaker lightly salted rice cakes 4.47 oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They're a nice light snack and you can put peanut butter and slice some banana and put that on top and its a nice low carb breakfast :) " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great snack during the day with out eating heavy." in 2 reviews
  • "Actually pretty good with almond butter or avocado." in 1 review
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Quakers lightly salted rice cakes tastes very good. its a great snack to have when you are hungry especially since you can add other things to it and its healthy. my friends and i have been eating these in order to loose wait and avoid unhealthy and sodium and sugar filled snacks. its very inexpensive as well.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
I really like these I keep them at my desk just in case I need a snack. I also suggest adding peanut butter on top for a little protein. Overall low on calories and carbs so not to bad to have around as a quick snack.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
When I had to go on my special diet due to some health issues, I discovered these as an alternative to bread and heavy breakfast items. They are awesome as a snack or breakfast with some peanut butter on top or fruit.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
These are my absolute favorite. Perfect snack for any time of the day and it's healthy. i love to dress it up differently every time i have one. i love it with peanut butter and sliced strawberries or golden raisins.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Superior Twp, MI
I find them great especially for the beach, makes an easy peanut butter and jelly snack! The light salting is a good complement.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. They are a very affordable low calorie option. I got mine from my local Walmart for I think under $3. They may not have a very flavorful taste but I like to spread alittle bit of peanut butter on top. Per cake they are only 35 calories and very much worth it.
rebeca c.
rebeca c.
Foodie Expert
These are the best! I eat them with all sorts of toppings or just plain for a quick snack. I love peanut butter, chia seeds and a drizzle of honey on top! They're salted very lightly so the taste is never over powering
Crystal Alexis R.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These make a great snack whether you spread peanut butter, honey, Nutella, hummus etc these are great snacks and ultimately if you're trying to watch your figure they are very low in calories.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
I love rice cakes, and this is the only brand I will buy. I'm not as a big of a fan of the lightly salted as I am the others flavors, but for a quick somewhat salty snack that doesn't break the calorie bank, these are great!
Kaila C.
Kaila C.
Foodie Expert
A little to salty for my preference. However these are a great healthy snack on the go as they're only 35 calories! Love adding peanut butter to mine!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Does anyone else use these as a snack for toddlers?
catherine k.
catherine k.
what is your favorite topping to eat with these? mine is peanut butter!