Quaker Life® Yogurt uploaded by Vanessa C.Quaker Life® Yogurt uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

About Müller® Yogurt
Müller® yogurt, brought to you by Muller Quaker Dairy, is made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and is a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein. It has no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Available in more than 27 varieties, the line includes Müller® FrütUp™, Müller® Corner® and Müller® Greek Corner®.  Müller® yogurt varieties contain between 140-220 calories per serving. Find out where to buy here

Müller® Greek Corner

Luscious Greek-style yogurt with a side of delectable fruit or nuts to mix in any way you want. Müller® Greek Corner varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Peach
  • Pineapple Passion Fruit
  • Strawberry
  • Honeyed Apricot

Müller® Corner

Smooth yogurt with yummy fruit or crunchy add-ins you can dip, flip or stir in. Müller® Corner varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Dark Chocolate & Cherry
  • Dark Chocolate & Raspberry
  • Dark Chocolate & Pecan Granola
  • Crunchy Granola
  • Choco Balls
  • Strawberry
  • Crispy Crunch

Müller® FrütUp

Creamy lowfat yogurt topped with a layer of fruit mousse. There's nothing like it. Müller® FrütUp varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Luscious Lemon
  • Blueberry Bliss

• I love this yogurt, and I'm super picky with yogurt. I can always...3 Answers
Alessia D.
Branford , CT
I love yogurt and trying out new brands and flavors. When I first saw this yogurt in my local grocery store I was not sure if I wanted to try it out because there were not many flavors to choose from at the time and it was a little pricey. I finally decided to try it though. I bought a honeyed apricot and a caramelized almond flavored one. I have to be honest I was not a fan of the honeyed apricot one at all. It was just not a taste that was good for me. When I tried the caramelized almonds with the yogurt I was sold. I love the crunch from the almonds in the super creamy yogurt. It is by far one of my favorite snacks. I have even ate this one as part of my breakfast. I would absolutely recommend these to other people. The price is very reasonable to me after actually trying the yogurt out. It is worth it. I have also seen quite a few coupons for these yogurts, so they can be even cheaper.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite brands of yogurt! You always see that Greek yogurt is an even healthier option, so the flavors this brand offers definitely sweeten the deal! With that said, these yogurts still have the Greek yogurt sourness to them, but are sweet enough to keep you coming back! I love the flavor options they offer, specifically the Peppermint Crunch and Dulce De Leche! I definitely recommend! There's usually a 2 for $$ deal going on and you can find them at major grocery stores, available flavors may vary.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Müller Quaker Müller® Yogurt is great source of protein..and they tastes really good.they have variety of flavors which i like most.they are great as breakfast as well as snacks. sometimes you can find them in sales..so its a great deal. i would like to recommend ..
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Muller Greek Yogurt with carmelized Almonds is my favorite. I love that the yogurt is not too sweet and the almonds as a nice crunch.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I love the Choco Balls flavor and the Dark Chocolate Cherry! They're so good and I don't feel as guilty eating this for dessert.
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
These are so good! i don't really have a favorite because they're all pretty good quality. The chocolate raspberry and the choco balls are really good!
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I just purchased these for the first time last week and I will most likely buy them again. The fruit seemed to be of high quality and the yogurt was also tasty.
ceylon h.
Atlanta , GA
I love the Mueller brand. The yogurt isn't sour tasting like other greek yogurts. The fruit portion is really good. Plus they give you just enough fruit to mix in so there is a balance. I don't buy any other brand but Mueller.
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Muller yogurt and eat them as dessert, especially the lemon parfait flavor. I also use the vanilla bean flavor as a dip for berries or as a pudding like filling for cookies.
Nicol R.
My all time favorite is the Blackbery & Raspberry. Smooth, creamy and delicious.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt, and I'm super picky with yogurt. I can always find the mix in ones. I love the one with almonds. But does anyone else find it hard to find the fruit on top yogurts I'm obsessed with lemon and orange. I occasionally find them here or there but no store seems to be consistent in carrying them, yet they always have the mix in kind.