BY QUAKER

Just because you don’t have time for a relaxing breakfast doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the tasty benefits of Quaker Oats. Quick Quaker Oats give you all the wholesome goodness of Quaker in just one minute. Try topping Quick Quaker Oats with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon and enjoy the healthy benefits of a satisfying breakfast.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes

100% Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats

Love_14jc 😱.
Mattawa, WA
It's great to use this product when you just won an oatmeal be healthy and is very reliable mostly people use it because it's a very good friend And affordable to
Ercilia P.
I love oats! Use it for cakes, for my shakes, skin exfoliating and for breakfast when i want something warm and delicious. Plus, oatmeal is healthy!
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
I really enjoy my aots every morning specially on my month days because it helps so much with my cramps. Besides being very tasty this are healthy.
angela g.
Quaker is one if my favorite brands to buy i love oatmeal and love the variety of flavors they sell and all the different items u can purchase
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love oatmeal. It's a good comfort meal when you have one of those days. I sometimes add fruit in it. Or just eat it plain
Elizabeth G.
Quality is always good with Quaker. We like the taste and texture. It's easy to make for busy mornings and little hands.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
I eat oats everyday. The flavor is great and the texture is ok. Not too expensive. I buy these every week.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
Quaker Oats are a true classic. Perfect for making a bowl of oatmeal, homemade granola, or oatmeal cookies.
Quick, easy, filling and healthy! Very affordable. Can be used as part of a balanced breakfast or to add into recipes as a replacement for flours. Not gluten free.
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
Great poridge nice taste abs texture easy to make and a quick health snack good value for money to