BY QUAKER

Now you can have all of your favorite sweet flavors in one pack!
From the sweet, buttery crunch of caramel to the decadent chocolate yumminess, you’ll be in pure snacking bliss.

• Enjoy the variety of your favorite sweet flavors..
  • Convenient pack size to take with you..
  • Satisfying crunch on-the-go
  • Light and crispy crunch
  • Satisfy your sweet tooth..without the guilt

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Dymin C.
Collingdale , Pa
Okay I purchased these for my kids in they hated them they took 1 bite in spit them out Maybe because they are little but I also tasted them they was way to hard in tasted weird. I wouldn't recommend these chips differently not for kids
Carrie F.
These are great for desserts while camping or away from home,. Relatively decent for you, though I'd love to see an organic or natural version of these not packed with artificial sweeteners. I'd definitely buy these more often if there was a natural alternative.
Nicole G.
Cutler bay , FL
Estos snack son deliciosooos!! Y la mejor parte es que son también saludables!! Son a base de arroz inflado y con menos grasas que muchos otros!
Kalee W.
These are such a great healthy snack. Whenever I'm trying to eat better and want chips these are always my go to. So yummy!
Tiffany N.
Duryea, PA
Very good and tasty great healthy snack for kids and adult. I recommend getting these is all the flavors they are all great
Sydney W.
Ooltewah, TN
Great variety of different flavors. My 7 year old loves these and I would much rather buy them than bags of chips or candy
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Angela R.
Caracas
My favorite granola bat it' is , delicius sabores, expensive ... I have i paque y incredible the nigth , don't eliminet the dinner