Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsQuaker
Life Snackwich Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars

Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars

Chip flavor, and with 16g of whole grains in every bar!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars!
sayra S.
I'm not a picky eater so I really love this! It's great for days when I'm working out a bunch and need an extra boost of sugar to keep me going! It's really chewy and full of flavor which I enjoy! Love!
Lydia K.
Cary, NC
I love these snacks! I bought them because I had a coupon and have since purchased them twice more. They fit my macros as a morning snack with a apple and they are on the crunchy side. Honestly for the price they need to be in your panty!
Chandra W.
I am so disappointed in these. I was imagining a baked oat square with layers of peanut butter and chocolate in the middle, but it's not. It is a very tiny, but thick, traditional granola bar in square shape. It tastes exactly like standard Quaker granola bars, which are far too sweet for my tastes. There is no discernable layer in between, just slight flavor of peanut butter and chocolate, similar to the granola bars, but with less flavor. I got a 50% discount at Target and still wouldn't buy again.
Cheri W.
Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars uploaded by Cheri W.
These are so good. They are the best granola snack bar ever. I love PB and chocolate together so this is perfect. It comes with 5 small but thick bars. The price is reasonable and I got a rebate from another app. Also, It's easy to find on sale.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Super amazing. Disappeared too quickly. My only complaint would be it is too yummy and they don't give you enough.
Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
I love these! I love chewy granola bars and this steps it up. It's the same granola bar with chocolate chips and peanut butter in the middle. The filling did not over power the granola. The bar doesn't look like the package. Mine was a little more smushed and didn't have as much filling as the picture shows.
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love to take this with me any where while on the run. no real cons to this product great portability but I would like more chips in it. I love me some chocolate. nice that it can be found in most super markets I love that you can recycle the box after your done
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I put these in my kids lunch box or they eat them after school. What a good treat to eat.
Karla H.
Estas barras están genial. No es algo que cometía seguido pero pAra esos antojos de dulce son buenisimos
Chelsea W.
I love these bars for road trips. Since we travel often they are the perfect in between meals snacks. Easy clean up and not a lot of mess. They come in different flavor varities and are in almost ever store.

Looking for your answer?