Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars uploaded by Cheri W.Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars uploaded by Cheri W.Quaker Life® Snackwich™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Snack Bars uploaded by Nelly R.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chip flavor, and with 16g of whole grains in every bar!

Buy on Walmart
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these snacks! I bought them because I had a coupon and have since purchased them twice more. They fit my macros as a morning snack with a apple and they are on the crunchy side. Honestly for the price they need to be in your panty!
sayra s.
Review for: 5-1.41 Bars
I'm not a picky eater so I really love this! It's great for days when I'm working out a bunch and need an extra boost of sugar to keep me going! It's really chewy and full of flavor which I enjoy! Love!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty, chewy oat and peanut butter bar. One bar is filling on the stomach. The peanut butter center is just enough not overwhelming. I would buy these again. Good with milk or alone. Anytime of the day.
Chandra W.
I am so disappointed in these. I was imagining a baked oat square with layers of peanut butter and chocolate in the middle, but it's not. It is a very tiny, but thick, traditional granola bar in square shape. It tastes exactly like standard Quaker granola bars, which are far too sweet for my tastes. There is no discernable layer in between, just slight flavor of peanut butter and chocolate, similar to the granola bars, but with less flavor. I got a 50% discount at Target and still wouldn't buy again.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 6-1.41 Bars
They were a nice filling snack for the kiddos during the long hot summer days. I had a coupon for the Sunday paper and it made it very price friendly to try out. I will repurchase for sure.
Cheri W.
These are so good. They are the best granola snack bar ever. I love PB and chocolate together so this is perfect. It comes with 5 small but thick bars. The price is reasonable and I got a rebate from another app. Also, It's easy to find on sale.
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I put these in my kids lunch box or they eat them after school. What a good treat to eat.
Karla H.
Estas barras están genial. No es algo que cometía seguido pero pAra esos antojos de dulce son buenisimos
Chelsea w.
Foodie Expert
I love these bars for road trips. Since we travel often they are the perfect in between meals snacks. Easy clean up and not a lot of mess. They come in different flavor varities and are in almost ever store.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
I could eat this bars my hall life, they are delicious, fully and the price is amazing, i love them