BY QUAKER

This just in! The cookie that’s adored by all has inspired the granola bar that’s loved by all in the new Quaker® Chewy® Girl Scouts® Caramel Coconut Granola Bars! Be prepared for the deliciousness of real sweet coconut with caramel flavor wrapped around 8 grams of wholegrain oats finished off with a delicious chocolaty drizzle. This breaking report was brought to you by the letters Y, U and M!

• 100 Calories
  • 8 Grams Of Whole Grains Per Serving
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Available At Target And Select Grocery Stores

Ingredient:

granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Soybean Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whey, Soy Lecithin, Lactose, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Dry Whole Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Annatto (Color), Caramel Color, Vanilla Extract, Corn Oil, Tocopherols (Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Aimee B.
Po box 34
My grandchildren and my children love these the best because they have a little bit of chocolate added to them so anytime there's chocolate added to anything a kid is more likely to eat it but they don't realize that it is actually pretty good for them so I recommend this to anybody who has children
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
Love this product so much I buy them every month. The taste is great and they are so chewy. My kids grown and not love this product. [product:quaker-life-chewy-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-snackwich,-chewy-chocolate-chip,-chewy-apples,-caramel-snackwich]
jurney h.
My favorite to-go snacks when going to school. We get a whole box, so I can say it’s affordable. I buy mine misty from Walmart. This product is similar to the one that’s dipped in chocolate. I recommend this for a to-go snack for others
Serena G.
El Monte
First time buying and I was not pleased at all I was expecting more coconut flavor. I would say these are still in the healthy range, still wouldn't recommend flavor.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
My kids have these in their lunchboxes every day. They are a sweet, tasty treat that curbs their hunger until lunch or dinner time. They are also very affordable.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I'm not a fan of coconut, but I do enjoy the texture of the Quaker chewy bars! No other granola bar gives you the same good taste. They can be found at usually any grocery store and I'd say they're a pretty simple, healthy snack! I'd recommend this product to others!
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
Mu kids love them. We go through boxes of these. They eat them for breakfast on the go, in their lunch boxes for a snack or for a snack in the car or while doing homework. They are pretty handy to have when kids (or) husband get sloppy from low blood sugar.
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
I like the normal variety pack better, but the caramel are very good, too. These snacks are low in calories and great for a snack on the go. Growing up as an athlete I was always running in and out of the house, so this snack was perfect!
hailey i.
Delicious snack for on the go or between meals when you need a little something to get by or your sweet tooth kicks in. Very affordable and often on sale. I could live off of these for real. I eat them all the time
Kim M.
Quaker chewy granola bars are my favorite go to snack. The perfect size for a snack with lots of nutritional value. Made with oatmeal it’s a great source of whole grains. Would definitely recommend to others.