BY QUAKER #50 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This just in! The cookie that’s adored by all has inspired the granola bar that’s loved by all in the new Quaker® Chewy® Girl Scouts® Caramel Coconut Granola Bars! Be prepared for the deliciousness of real sweet coconut with caramel flavor wrapped around 8 grams of wholegrain oats finished off with a delicious chocolaty drizzle. This breaking report was brought to you by the letters Y, U and M!

• 100 Calories
  • 8 Grams Of Whole Grains Per Serving
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Available At Target And Select Grocery Stores

Ingredient:

granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Soybean Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whey, Soy Lecithin, Lactose, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Dry Whole Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Annatto (Color), Caramel Color, Vanilla Extract, Corn Oil, Tocopherols (Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Diane C.
Anderson Creek
Mu kids love them. We go through boxes of these. They eat them for breakfast on the go, in their lunch boxes for a snack or for a snack in the car or while doing homework. They are pretty handy to have when kids (or) husband get sloppy from low blood sugar.
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
Love this product so much I buy them every month. The taste is great and they are so chewy. My kids grown and not love this product. [product:quaker-life-chewy-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-snackwich,-chewy-chocolate-chip,-chewy-apples,-caramel-snackwich]
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
I like the normal variety pack better, but the caramel are very good, too. These snacks are low in calories and great for a snack on the go. Growing up as an athlete I was always running in and out of the house, so this snack was perfect!
Ashton K.
These are a great snack option with an extremely sweet flavor. These are a perfect snack to satisfy your sweet cravings. They are very filling and are very affordable. They are super easy to find on the granola bar aisle at my local Walmart. I would recommend these.
hailey i.
Delicious snack for on the go or between meals when you need a little something to get by or your sweet tooth kicks in. Very affordable and often on sale. I could live off of these for real. I eat them all the time
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
A new take on the good old classic Girl Scout taste and flavors. Quaker is a fave for most ages and I always have a box on hand for the munchkins in my home. Priced decently and a good option for picky snackers!
Dorothy D.
Kingman
My husband loves these. We use them as a quick grab and go snack that is not messy to eat in the car.
We also take them to the zoo, Grand Canyon or other such places as a healthier more affordable snack!
jurney h.
My favorite to-go snacks when going to school. We get a whole box, so I can say it’s affordable. I buy mine misty from Walmart. This product is similar to the one that’s dipped in chocolate. I recommend this for a to-go snack for others
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Madison A.
Fishers
My favorite granola bars ever! They taste just like my favorite Girl Scout cookie, but less calories which is a nice way to start off my morning right. These are sweet and salty and I highly recommend!