BY QUAKER

This just in! The cookie that’s adored by all has inspired the granola bar that’s loved by all in the new Quaker® Chewy® Girl Scouts® Caramel Coconut Granola Bars! Be prepared for the deliciousness of real sweet coconut with caramel flavor wrapped around 8 grams of wholegrain oats finished off with a delicious chocolaty drizzle. This breaking report was brought to you by the letters Y, U and M!

• 100 Calories
  • 8 Grams Of Whole Grains Per Serving
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Available At Target And Select Grocery Stores

Ingredient:

granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Soybean Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whey, Soy Lecithin, Lactose, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Dry Whole Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Annatto (Color), Caramel Color, Vanilla Extract, Corn Oil, Tocopherols (Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are sooooo good!! I always carry them in my purse for a snack when I'm at work or on the go! They taste just like a girl scout cookie but no all the calories and better for you. They are super affordable so I make sure I stock up. I would definitely recommend them!
Lovely mom A.
I love this tasty coconut Quaker granola bar. I would have it everyday for snacks to go. My daughter loving any oats and for sure she love this stuff,too. I am purchase this over and over to any department store. I would buy again diffinetly. I love any nuts with it..
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Quaker hit the jackpot when they came up with a Girl Scout cookie flavored breakfast bar, and more than just one might I add - s'mores, thin mints and the ones with coconut. They are delicious! Only complaint is I wish they was a little bit bigger.
Renee C.
These are really good. They don't taste like the cookie. It's a chewy granola bar with similar flavors as the cookie. A decent alternative when cookie are out of season. I tasted more granola, coconut and chocolate. Didn't notice much caramel.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
These are really good, they taste exactly like the Girl Scout cookie Samoas, which are my favorite! They are a little hard to find, but totally worth buying if you can get your hands on a box! I bought mine at Safeway.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
One of the reasons why I will forever struggle....😂😂😂, these taste so good it's a crime! The girl scouts will find there way to us after #cookie month, Now I can't dodge them anymore!!!! The aftermath below....
Stacie M.
These are incredibly delicious! My kids went crazy over them too. It captures the yumminess of the cookie but in a granola bar so it's more filling and great for school lunches! I bought mine at Walmart.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
There's the perfect amount of Carmel to coconut that they taste good. it's not over powering and not to.expensive it's a quick snack the whole family loves. we take them on every hike and road trip.
Morgan P.
Oshkosh , WI
These are so delicious! You can barely taste the difference between these and a real Girl Scout cookie. I eat these almost every day as a snack.
Kendra M.
I love the Girl Scout cookie-inspired granola bars! Such a unique and effective idea from Quaker -- I buy them whenever I see them.