Quaker® Life Original Multigrain Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Disodium Phosphate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Bht (A Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
Life Cereal is my all-time favorite. Awesome flavor. Perfect texture. Doesn't rip up your mouth like Cap N Crunch. I've been eating it since I was a kid & clearly I grew up to be 5'11" so... #Winning I crave this stuff on Saturday morning. I often eat this as a bedtime snack & there are surprisingly not as many carbs as you would think. A lot less sugar than other cereals.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
This cereal is delicious and a good source of fiber! This is a cereal I like to eat for a snack as well as a for my breakfast. We have even been known to eat cereal for dinner on lazy weekend days and this is always the cereal I go to for that! I love that this tastes good to both the adults and the children in our family
Morgan S.
Life cereal is one of my go-to cereals. I buy it from either Safeway or QFC and tend to find it has a great value compared to other name brand cereals. The pros are the taste, quality, and branching out of flavors. The only con I would see with this cereal is the higher price point when it is not on sale. I plan on purchasing it again when my current box runs out.
Tina R.
I have been eating Life since I was a kid and I got my kids to eat it too. It tastes so good we eat it for a snack. Especially when we have movie night, also the cinnamon flavor. I don't have to worry either it's healthly. It's a great snack for everyone!
veronica s.
Cape Coral, FL
This will always be my favorite cereal. I love the taste it's sweet but still good for you at the same time. My 4 year old even loves it. She walks around with a zip lock baggie full of life. It's so good you can even eat it without milk!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I ate Themis cereal growing up and it was one of my favs. It is so good and has the perfect amount of sugar. In my opinion it's healthier than other cereal that's out there for kids. I like to eat these without milk. They taste way better without milk in my opinion. Great for toddlers since they are so easy for them to pick up!
Nadia S.
Life cereal is simple perfection. It has the perfect blend of sweetness and cinnamon and tastes good crunchy or after it's been soaked with milk. It has a good amount of fiber (thanks to the oats). It's definitely a great cereal to start the day.
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Life is the most delicious "healthy" cereal I have ever tried. It is lightly sweetened, so kids enjoy it, but it's not too sugary, so adults enjoy it. I absolutely love this cereal and could eat the whole box in one sitting. Highly recommend! It's my go-to choice.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Life cereal really does have the best balance of sweetness of any "less sweet" or "healthy" cereal I have tried. Since I was a kid it has always been a favorite and I am really pleased that the taste is still as good as it was when I was young.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
This cereal is a classic for a reason!  It tastes good, doesn't have as much sugar as some other brands, and is pretty filling.  I like to keep a box in the pantry for those days when I need something quick or don't feel like cooking.  Just add in some milk and you're good to go.