BY QUAKER #94 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Disodium Phosphate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Bht (A Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
Not only is it Healthy but it is also a delicious breakfast. It is a great value and not pricey at all . The flavor of this cereal is amazing and after your first bite you can’t stop. One of my all time favorite breakfast to much on. Always keep this cereal in my house.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up eating Life Original Multigrain Cereal and it is wonderful! It reminds me of my childhood and is a great option whether eaten with milk or dry. The flavors are rich and I will continue to be a life-long user of this delicious cereal product!
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
My kids love eating this cereal as a snack. With no sugars or added stuff it really is a light healthier choice. I buy this box at least twice a month. This cereal tastes good as a bowl of cereal or dry as a snack. The cereal does soften with milk.
Leilani K.
New Albany
I have been eating life since I was a little girl and my kids ate them growing up and now my grandkids. It has just the right sweetness, they do get soggy quick, but they are even good soggy. The are priced very well compared to other cereals.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
Nice change from other cereals we've been buying. Like the subtle oats and vanilla. Not too sweet but can taste the vanilla in it. Does get soggy fairly quickly but bowls don't last too long!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I enjoyed Life cereal as a kid, and now buy it for my 3 kids. This cereal is very good tasting without a ton of sugar. Great texture and awesome to eat with milk or dry as a snack. Life cereal is a classic taste and my family enjoys it!
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids love this cereal and I don't feel bad giving it to them, I feel it's probably one of the healthier alternatives to some of the breakfast items out there, and they eat it regularly no compmaints...its tasty!!
Candace D.
Love Quaker cereals! Life is one of my favs and it comes it different flavors which is nice. We are definitely repeat customers of this cereal and other Quaker cereals! Would definitely continue to buy them.
Chris R.
Cairo
Life is my favorite cereal. We usually go through one box a week at least. Would highly recommend this stereo. It is a high quality and very nutritious. It overall is one of the better cereal in my Opinion.
Alondra P.
Stephenville
I have this in the cinnamon flavor. I eat this every other day or almost everyday depends what mood I’m in. I buy this often. It’s not pricey and one of the more healthy cereals I feel. Can be found in most grocery stores.

back