BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 1/2 mins**to perfect porridge

• does this porridge taste simillar to cream of wheat? or m...3 Answers
Dallas L.
for those that a re gluten intolerant i do not recommend this. there are traces of gluten in this and my family learned kind of the hard way. we bought it for a family member who had became very intolerant and right after eating this they had an allergic reaction.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the only thing I have found that is helping me stay stable in my weight. I lost 40 lbs due to chemo and cannot gain. But I can't lose anymore. So this is keeping me stable right now. I add bananas some dates a little bit of honey. I'm eating it everyday and it does give you strength. Sure does feel you up too. I am a picky eater when it comes to breakfast. I just never liked breakfast. But this is okay with me so it should be okay with kids
Meagan C.
Pittsburgh, PA
QUAKER HAS GLUTEN FREE! I'm so excited about this. Celiac disease is the worst, and even though oats are technically gluten free, the way that they're most often processed (with wheat) means that they aren't. Being able to eat porridge again has been amazing!
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
Simple is always best. I've been doing my best to watch my weight and working out of the home I don't always have time to make a healthy filling breakfast. The oats so simple are quick and east to prepare the price is reasonable and they are very filling.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
AS a gluten intolerant mom I need options that i can have that are quick and taste good. Most gluten free options are not very good, but the Quaker Gluten Free line is great for me. The price point is high but not compared to most of the other options. I also travel frequently with my husband and I take Quaker Gluten Free products with me to have a healthy breakfast sine most hotels dont offer that option.
Christina C.
i love quaker oats! super filling and tastes great. you can add just about any topper you want to make it taste even better. i love making overnight oats with this too. great amount and affordable. i eat this about every breakfast.
María G.
Me encanta la avena para desayunar. Si es de grano entero mucho mejor, aporta fibra que ayuda a sentirte satisfecho por más tiempo y a una buena digestión. Amo la avena Quaker Integral Oat so simple, amo todos los productos Quaker
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
Let me start with, thank goodness this is one gluten free red item that doesn't taste like CARDBOARD. This, as I love to tell friends, is so tasty and so good for us. I sweeten it up with some maple syrup and BAM good and simple breakfast 😊
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
I love eating these for breakfast! So healthy and tastes so good too! Easy to make and actually affordable! Must try for breakfast because you can get at any grocery store in town! Comes in so many flavors!
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Love this in the morning. Taste really good and it's good for you. Perfect early morning / in a hurry meal or a healthy snack! I like to add a little pinch of cinnamon for that extra flavor.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
does this porridge taste simillar to cream of wheat? or more like oatmeal?