Quaker Life® Oat So Simple® 100% Whole Grain Gluten Free Porridge uploaded by Stichevents P.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 1/2 mins**to perfect porridge

Buy on Amazon
Regina J.
Whittier
Quaker life Oat so simple it is my go to morning breakfast. I have it with fruit and granola and a cup of coffee. I have this meal two to three times a week. I think the price is very affordable ,and economical. They also have a variety pack. Add fresh fruit and honey. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Staleanna M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This oatmeal packets is very tasty and convenient! The packets provide just enough for a light yet satisfying bowl/cup in the mornings. I totally recommend this product as an affordable, healthy, and convenient way for breakfast to be served at home or on the go!
Cady S.
Utica, NY
I love oatmeal! This is a great brand with many flavors! I eat it for breakfast or a snack between my classes. It keeps me full and it tastes good! It can be paired with all sorts of things like fruit!
Dallas L.
for those that a re gluten intolerant i do not recommend this. there are traces of gluten in this and my family learned kind of the hard way. we bought it for a family member who had became very intolerant and right after eating this they had an allergic reaction.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the only thing I have found that is helping me stay stable in my weight. I lost 40 lbs due to chemo and cannot gain. But I can't lose anymore. So this is keeping me stable right now. I add bananas some dates a little bit of honey. I'm eating it everyday and it does give you strength. Sure does feel you up too. I am a picky eater when it comes to breakfast. I just never liked breakfast. But this is okay with me so it should be okay with kids
Meagan C.
Pittsburgh, PA
QUAKER HAS GLUTEN FREE! I'm so excited about this. Celiac disease is the worst, and even though oats are technically gluten free, the way that they're most often processed (with wheat) means that they aren't. Being able to eat porridge again has been amazing!
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
Simple is always best. I've been doing my best to watch my weight and working out of the home I don't always have time to make a healthy filling breakfast. The oats so simple are quick and east to prepare the price is reasonable and they are very filling.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
AS a gluten intolerant mom I need options that i can have that are quick and taste good. Most gluten free options are not very good, but the Quaker Gluten Free line is great for me. The price point is high but not compared to most of the other options. I also travel frequently with my husband and I take Quaker Gluten Free products with me to have a healthy breakfast sine most hotels dont offer that option.
Christina C.
i love quaker oats! super filling and tastes great. you can add just about any topper you want to make it taste even better. i love making overnight oats with this too. great amount and affordable. i eat this about every breakfast.
María G.
Me encanta la avena para desayunar. Si es de grano entero mucho mejor, aporta fibra que ayuda a sentirte satisfecho por más tiempo y a una buena digestión. Amo la avena Quaker Integral Oat so simple, amo todos los productos Quaker
syeda k.
jeddah, Makkah
white oats are good or brown oats ??
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
does this porridge taste simillar to cream of wheat? or more like oatmeal?
Luz O.
Miami
What do you prefer at breakfast? Oats or corn flakes Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Fruit And Cream Variety Pack
Natalia M.
cali valle
I use the classic oat Quaker but I would like to try this. Is it good?
Sheila A.
Cuán nutritivo es este producto ?