BY QUAKER #53 in Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Cheap, filling and delicious. From my 1 year old to my 33 year old husband, this it the one cereal we all can enjoy. It's filling, nutritious and not overly sweet. We buy in bulk at sams club and find it to be a good cheap option for breakfast cereal.
Cassandra E.
Shirley, NY
This is the best cereal ever. Especially if you like milk, I love milk and this cereal i don't know just goes so well with it. Lol I know that sounds stupid. It's not pricey and I would recommend you trying it. My boyfriend goes through a box a day!
Marissa M.
We love life cereal! My children eat it and actually prefer it over any other cereal. It is also good to help you with your bowels and my husband loves it for that reason. We are always stocked full because it's great tasting and great price!
Stephanie G.
These are amazing!!! Very crunchy! My favorite cereal since I was a kid! They're also good for snacking during the day. Now a days, cereal has gotten pricey but it's worth buying at Costco! Talking about cereal, I need to restock!!
Zarah C.
Rio rancho
This is my all time favorite cereal!! It's very good and pretty cheep. You can find it almost anywhere. It's one of the best cereals out there. I highly suggest this product! It's the best and super yummy!
My all time favorite cereal to eat! I could eat this stuff every day. Great for breakfast or long and not too sweet just a slight sweetness added.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Will always be my favorite cereal ever! I love these! I buy it all the time and eat it all the time. My number one favorite go to cereal
Cassandra S.
New Port Richey, FL
One of the best cereals out there! Has such good flavor and isn't unhealthy for you! Also is gound at a good price!
Alejandra M.
One of my favorite cereal ever since I was a little girl. It's one of those cereals you don't get bored of lol.
Sarah G.
Ive been eating life since i was a young kid. Aleays been my favorite. The taste still brings back memories.