BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These squares are a good solution for a picky cereal eater, and are marketed to everyone in the family. I like the flavor of the squares, and appreciate their nutritional soundness as a breakfast food. What I don't like is the texture that they reach when they have been sitting in milk for more than 45 seconds. These things become total squish very quickly, and even if take your first bite right after pouring they do not have a very satisfying crunch. I prefer crispier pieces.
Heather A.
I always forget how amazing this cereal is until i grab a bowl. I would eat the whole box if i could its even my 3 and 4 year olds go to cereal. Love it. Will buy again and again. Love the original the best but the flavors arent bad
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
My boyfriend and our one year old daughter are very picky eaters but love this stuff. He especially rarely eats breakfast but if this is in the house it doesn't last very long.
ariana r.
Monterey Park, CA
best cereal ever !!! super good and all natural, i am a repeat consumer with this and it can be pricey but it is so worth the buy and is healthy to eat. Made out of wheats
Karina C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My kids love this cereal is a favorite has very good taste and its price is way too good
Jasmine B.
Life will fill you up. I like to eat it with only a little milk. Too much milk makes the cereal mushy and soggy.
Valerie B.
Hinton, WY
I find this cereal has a wonderful taste first thing in the morning I purchased mine at Walmart find the flavor is wonderful I have purchased life cereal many times and keep going back
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
It's a good cereal. I buy it whenever it is on sale. I love to put honey or brown sugar on top with milk. It's a bit of a boring cereal , but I like the taste. I always have a box in my cupboard. I will buy it again!
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
This cereal has just the right amount of sweetness and crispy goodness. It has 20 grams of while grains per serving. Healthy and yummy! Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I love the subtle sweetness and crunch this cereal has to it. I love it by itself and with fruit toppings on it. It pairs well with regular milk and other types as well. I buy it all the time! Perfect breakfast choice.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.