BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Emilie P.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Favorite cereal. I eat this almost every morning. Wish it didn't get soft so quickly though.
Jennifer V.
Worcester, MA
I love going for the original..it has so much flavor and its the perfect breakfast or snack!
Patricia V.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is another goodbreakfast. I do recommend this cereal. It's delicious. It also fills you.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal! I always have ever since I was a little girl! These are very affordable!!
Bernadette B.
Staten Island, NY
Life cereal is lyfeeee. It gets super soft !! I loved it as a kid and still do now!! Love it!
Marlyse B.
Honeyville, UT
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Just the right amount of sweet top start my day. This cereal has quickly become my favorite!
Jessica H.
Lansing, MI
So simple and yet so good I love Life! It's a great start to my mornings. You should try it!
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is one of my favorite cereals to snack on. It's perfectly sweet to calm my sweet tooth.
Lauri S.
Fitzpatrick, AL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
If it's good enough for Mikey it's good enough for me!! This is my all-time favorite cereal.
Stephanie L.
Winslow , Az
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Now this is a family favorite and I can not live with out it!!! My kids love it and so do I
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.