BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle T.
Inola, OK
Good cereal. Didn't know they had pumpkin flavored. I'll want to try that one if I can find it.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Have never had a bad experience with the Quaker brand. Life cereal is great dry and with milk.
Keila M.
Los Angeles, CA
This cereal tastes like heaven, it is super healthy. I always buy, just love the taste overall
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
A staple in our house, tasty and healthy, just sweet enough to be good without too much sugar.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My whole family loves life, we'll go through a box in a week because we'll all eat it everyday!
Gunya G.
Philadelphia, PA
My family loves this cereal with or without milk. I grew up eating this and my children are too
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
This and pops are my go to cereals. Simple and good. Not too much added sugars and extra stuff.
Marielle K.
So good to eat as a bowl of cereal or a snack to eat when you're on the go! Kid friendly too :)
Anna A.
tulare, CA
This cereal is always very good. I love them. Get me satisfied for the morning. Would recommend
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Kids love life cereal! So do I! I grew up on it...but my kids (teenagers) beg for me to buy it!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.