BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
ashlyn o.
very good, healthy and filling i love a good cup of this in the morning and it's so filling also
Chris M.
Morgan Hill, CA
The kids love this sweet cereal. Too sweet for me. Gets soggy quickly. Needs to be priced lower.
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY
We love life cereal. Not too sweet, just avorful enough. Even the kids choose it as there pick.
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
This was the cereal that was basic enough for my grandfather yet sweet enough for the children.
John P.
Pomona, CA
Love life cereal, great taste. This was my favorite cereal from when I was a kid, and still is.
Krista H.
Battle Creek, MI
My dad and I have always are life ceral together still my favorite type of ceral after 20 years
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite cereal. Craved this a lot when I was pregnant and would use it as my midnight snack
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Favorite cereal of all time. Ate it all the time as a child and continue to love it as an adult
zenobia l.
Fresno, CA
I have been eating life since I was a kid ,I loved it back then and I still do I love the taste
Michelle T.
Inola, OK
Good cereal. Didn't know they had pumpkin flavored. I'll want to try that one if I can find it.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.