BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Charlotte D.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Healthy and tasty breakfast cereal for those who don't like cereal that is too sweet. Tastes great!
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite cerea. I can finish a couple of boxes a week. Just sweet enough but not sugary.
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Been eating this since I was a kid. Love to sprinkle a touch of sugar and it's a prefect cereal.
Nicole M.
Life cereal is excellent as a bowl of cereal for breakfast but I also take it to work as a snack.
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
I've always liked Life cereal. I like the different varieties offered. Cinnamon is my favorite!
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
Always loved this cereal, it was probably always my favorite with a TON of sugar to make it sweet
Esther J.
Can't imagine life without Life. I wake up in the morning and pour a bowl that never disappoints!
Destiny D.
Toledo, WA
My favorite cereal just seeet enough no need to add sugar only cereal I really eat it is the best
Stephanie S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great cereal I eat it all the time when I'm studying for school. Great to eat alone without milk.
Belgi J.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
All my family loves these. We buy it once a week and it always finishes they like it as a snack.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.