BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved this cereal. So delicious!! Always fills me up and has such a good taste as well.
Rrarcr R.
This is a breakfast staple in my home its the utimate cereal to satisfy everyone including myself.
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
My daughter and I like to take Life cereal with us in baggies when we go to yard sales to snack on.
Cindy B.
Austin, TX
Good not overloaded with sugar...nice for a lazy day cereal. Have eaten it since it first came out.
Emily D.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The cereal of my childhood. Just sweet enough to keep your interest but without being over the top
Rebecca G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
I love life cereal! It’s so tasty and it does have too much sugar in it so that’s a good thing too
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
One of my absolute favorites since I was young, great tasting without being loaded down with sugar.
Leticia M.
I love Life cereal it's a classic that taste good and is good for you! You can't go wrong with it!
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite cerea. I can finish a couple of boxes a week. Just sweet enough but not sugary.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I love the subtle sweetness of this cereal! Defiantly one of my favorites that I purchase regularly
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.