BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Yessenia G.
Love it as an on the go snack not only for the kids but also for myself. Really nutritious & healthy
haley s.
One of my favorite cereals. It's very light and sweet and it gives you the right amount of sweetness
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Favorite cereal #childhoodmemories #breakfast #morningmadebetter . Add a little milk for perfection.
Key P.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I use this quaker for the breakfast and sometimes dinner for my son , he tells me that he likes a lot
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I buy life cereal quite often. it has a great flavor and is very filling. my while family enjoys it.
Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved this cereal. So delicious!! Always fills me up and has such a good taste as well.
Carla S.
Grayslake, IL
Love these great cereal for the kuds in the morning fills them up to hold them over til lunch time
Abigail L.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Maybe my 3rd favorite cereal out there. I've been eating these for a few months now, not to sugary
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
It's one of the few cereals my daughter will eat. Always buy it in bulk because she loves it so muc
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite cerea. I can finish a couple of boxes a week. Just sweet enough but not sugary.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.