BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
A classic choice! Sometimes older is better! Love this cereal! Feed it to my kids! A choice for years!
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
I love this cereal. Such a healthy choice not filled with ao much sugar. I like this as midnight snack.
Alicia D.
Mc Camey, TX
Hate this stuff it's totally horrible I heel yall should get rid of it before anyone Eldred complains
Briana C.
Omg this is my childhood cereal and to this day it still is i love it I wish I could eat it everyday!
Paola M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I really like this cereal. it's healthy and the taste is really great. I usually eat this with yogurt
Amanda M.
Tonawanda , NY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is a classic cereal. One of my favorites from childhood. The original flavor is naturally sweet.
Deborah M.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Favorite cereal as a kid and I still love it, my kids love it too, never too sweet! Love this cereal
Saundra A.
Love this. I eat right out the box with out the bowl or milk. It is just snack to me. Love love this.
Victoria A.
Lexington, SC
You cannot go wrong with this original cereal. Its a staple I continue to return to. Very delicious!
Yessenia G.
Love it as an on the go snack not only for the kids but also for myself. Really nutritious & healthy
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.