BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I absolutely can not keep this cereal in my home because when I buy it the kids eat it all gone so fast
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
The original life cereal is sooooo good. I like it even dry. Not too sugary and a great source of fiber
Amy H.
This is a family favorite in our house. We eat it with milk and plain right out of the box as a snack.
Tamlin S.
Sparta, TN
Ate this growing up and still do. Good cereal, good price and great quality. Will continue to purchase
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great cereal to snack on. I like that it has sugar crystals in every bite. Not too sweet but just right
Erin S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is an original flavor. A little bland but it his the spot and is the perfect thing for breakfast.
Ashley C.
Bartlesville , OK
Very good cereal! I do wish that it didn't get soggy so fast. My kids even like to eat it without milk!
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
My kids & I enjoy this cereal quite often. Its high in iron, so I feel good about feeding this to them.
Rebecca C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have an intolerance to certain cereals an I find this is the only one that doesn't bother my stomach
Pamela V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Best to go option. You missed your breakfast so you need to make sure to grab something easy and fast.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.