BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Marni N.
Orinda, CA
Life cereal is one of my favorites, It feels healthy. It's a little sweet but isn't loaded with sugar.
Emmi M.
This cereal remind me when I was Middle School I used to eat this every morning before going to school.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
The original life cereal is sooooo good. I like it even dry. Not too sugary and a great source of fiber
Tina M.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my favorite cereal to buy and I use it to sweeten up my chex mix with nuts and chocolate chips
abigail h.
I do love the slightly sweet flavor of this cereal. my only complaint is they go soggy fairly quickly.
Monica B.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal it's tastes good never gets to mushy ina hurry and now it is offered I other flavors
Krista S.
This is my uptime fav cereal. Great proce not too sweet not too plain. Everyone in the family enjoys it
Gerica C.
Cinnamon life has a flavor that is unbeatable. Not too sweet but not bland either. My family loves it.
Stephanie H.
My kids actually really like this cereal and its not full of sugar so i don't mind good taste good price
Amy H.
This is a family favorite in our house. We eat it with milk and plain right out of the box as a snack.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.