BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my cereal wen I get hungry in the middle of the night nothing sweet just right and fills me up.
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
I love this cereal. Such a healthy choice not filled with ao much sugar. I like this as midnight snack.
Heather S.
My favorite dry cereal. My husband and kids eat a lot of different cereals, but I'm a mono cereal girl.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
Life cereal is one of my favorites, It feels healthy. It's a little sweet but isn't loaded with sugar.
Emmi M.
This cereal remind me when I was Middle School I used to eat this every morning before going to school.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
The original life cereal is sooooo good. I like it even dry. Not too sugary and a great source of fiber
Amy H.
This is a family favorite in our house. We eat it with milk and plain right out of the box as a snack.
Tina M.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my favorite cereal to buy and I use it to sweeten up my chex mix with nuts and chocolate chips
Monica B.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love life cereal it's tastes good never gets to mushy ina hurry and now it is offered I other flavors
abigail h.
I do love the slightly sweet flavor of this cereal. my only complaint is they go soggy fairly quickly.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.