BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Marissa W.
The ultimate cereal! Great flavor! The perfect combination of sweet and nutritious. Always a staple cereal in our pantry! There are usually always deals and coupons for the brand!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
I get this cereal with WIC and my son absolutely loves it. Good by itself, with milk or with yogurt. Fairly priced and quality and flavor is always on point, and its good for you.
Mere S.
Durham, NC
As I've gotten older I definitely appreciate the simple yet delicious taste of cereals like Life! It's a classic affordable cereal, with real whole grains, and it's a cereal that I can't get enough of for breakfast or a late-night snack!
Kate K.
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
I love this cereal so much. It reminds me of being a kid. Not too sugary but just right. Crunchy yet mushy if set. I can eat it dry as a snack I love it so much!
Christina A.
Love this cereal! It's got a sweet taste to it but not too sweet. It's healthy, so I feel great about my child eating this cereal knowing he won't be full of junk and sugar.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
My parent's always bought Life cereal for me when I was growing up because it didn't have a lot of sugar in it. I like the taste and I like that it is a little healthier than other sugary cereals without sacrificing the taste. The only major issue I have is that it gets pretty soggy rather quickly so you have to eat it fast. Other than that I really enjoy this cereal and recommend as a healthy alternative to cereals like "Lucky Charms" or "Captain Crunch"
Paulina P.
Long Beach, CA
I like cereal that is not very sweet but just sweet enough. This is perfect. It is important that its sugar content is not high because a lot of cereals today are loaded with it. But this is just right. It is also very filling.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The me I believe the Life Multigrain Cereal Original is the best cereal for me and my family. The sweetness and crunchiness of the Life cereal is measured at its best not doubt about it. Your never to old or to young to enjoy a bowl of Life. Life Mulitgrain Cereal Original soaks up well in an instant with milk which makes it easy to feed to a toddler and it is great because it makes it soft to eat and the flavor is simple but great.
Michelle K.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Ok. I remember as a little kid going down the cereal aisle and asking for this cereal everytime. It was always to expensive for my mother to get and I remember being so sad but I understood of course. Now that I am older haha I can buy this deliciousness! This is one of my households favorite cereal especially when you take a big bite and close your mouth tasting all the tiny sugar crystals in your mouth (I sound crazy but I promise I am not). This cereal is also amazing dry as a snack for my babies!
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
This is also a breakfast favorite in my house. They taste great. My only complaint would be that they get soggy too fast! Other than that, they are healthy and delicious
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.