BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Chloe M.
Joliet, IL
Oh mah gawd.. if you like eating tiny granules of sugar hidden in woven grain, have I got the cereal for you.
Natalia J.
Angoon, AK
I've only ever had this brand/flavor. It's really good dry and with milk. I'm diabetic so I'll like this one
Jessica H.
This is a good base cereal. It can be used as a handy snack, to eat with milk, or the make a trail mix with.
Angelica E.
Sacramento, California
One of my most favorite cereals ever they are an easy go to and they aren't too sweet but also not too blan.
Melinda H.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Good cereal kids like it we buy at least twice a month. Great taste and good price. Kids like to snack on it
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My son & i love this stuff!! Its lightly sweetened & tastes very good. One of my 2 year olds favorite cereal.
Jennifer  M.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This was a staple in our family. I like the flavor and texture of Life cereal. It's one that I regularly buy.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a simple treat. I could eat this cereal every day. It's sweet, but not too sweet; Life cereal is perfect
lorraine o.
Riverside, Ca
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Me and my dad love this cereal we actually we fight over the last bowl left In the box but in a joking way
Mari C.
Ceres, CA
I love this cereal so so much!! I always eat it on my breakfast! It is a great one when you are in a hurry!

Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.