BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on target.com
angela h.
Have always always liked this cereal since I could remember. My kids like it. Pretty good. Got it at food city.
Liz L.
Portland, ME
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I like this cereal. My boyfriend got me hooked on it. It is bland but good with blueberries. It's pretty cool.
Hannah H.
I love this cereal. It's so delicious and it's great for fussy eaters with just the right amount of sweetness.
Shannan W.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
Great cereal to have on hand to satisfy any sweet toothes you may have. very flavorful and good texture as well
Heather N.
Fort Riley, KS
Always. Loved life cereal since Mikey liked it! As an adult it's still a favorite and now I share with my kids.
Aanika G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
It tastes good but I feel like it's not as dense as it sound be. This is a good snack but it won't fill you up.
Denise E.
Bowling Green, KY
I always enjoy big bowl of life cereal and sharing it with my kids. The original and cinnamon are my favorite.
Vinnie F.
Love this it's healthy tastes good lasts in milk longer and you can even eat it when is solved doest get slimey
Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
I really didn't like the taste of it . I will pass on it for next time. I'll just stick to my original cereal!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
A healthy cereal that my kids will actually eat! Sometimes I'll bag it up to keep on hand as a road snack too.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.