BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Heather G.
Everyone in my family loves life cereal. It's very filling and a good sweetness for kids. I eat this very often
Abigail C.
I absolutely love life! I grew up on eating it and still eat it today. Has a great flavor especially with milk
Stephanie S.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my all-time favorite cereal and it is DANGEROUS. I'll eat a whole box in 2 days without even realizing.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
All time favorite cearl. been eating it for years and will always repurchese it. love it with or without milk.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Love this brand. guilty pleasure first sure but I grew up on having cheerios so being to eat sugar was a treat
Liz L.
Portland, ME
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I like this cereal. My boyfriend got me hooked on it. It is bland but good with blueberries. It's pretty cool.
TISHA D.
Life cereal is good and even better with jut a lil sugar now i know I'm not the only one that adds a lil sugar
Veronica M.
This is by far my most favorite cereal. I like it because I don't need to add sugar to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This cereal is great with some milk and some strawberry slices. Its a great way to start the day in my family.
nicolette n.
San Diego, CA
Love this cereal. So good when it's even good soggy. Life is good as cereal or you can make your own check mix!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.