BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
Life call brings new back to choldhood. It is a delicious treat. It has a hint of sweet to it, but not too much.
mary k.
Fulton, IL
I had not tried life cereal before I met my husband and now I love it . I have been hooked for the last 35 years.
Jasmine B.
Life will fill you up. I like to eat it with only a little milk. Too much milk makes the cereal mushy and soggy.
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
My favorite cereal! Added bonus is it's fairly healthy and sweet enough that I can easily get my kids to eat it!
Crystal B.
I love this brand I've been following it for a long time but this flavor in particular is new to me and is amazin
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
This cereal hits the spot every morning. It is not too sweet and it is healthy! It helps make my mornings great.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
This is a classic cereal without tons of sugar! I can feel good about my kid starting their day with the cereal.
Stacy S.
Great cereal! It has just the right amount of sweet. They are wholesome and a great breakfast or snack any time.
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My favorite of all time cereals! So yummy and can be eaten with or without milk, just grab the box and go at it 🤗
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Our family is a very regular buyer of the original life cereal it tastes great and is consistently high quality.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.