BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

amanda b.
Granby, MA
I love this cereal! Tastes really good and I just want more bowls every time! not the healthiest but not the worst!
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
so good and basic. All these sweet cereals are such overkill. This is delicious, but doesn't kill it with the sugar
Savannah W.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
One of my favorite cereals. Pefect amount of sweetness yet not to overly sweet. I even enjoy snacking on these dry
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
Everyone's favorite at our house. The original flavor and in the value sizes. Reasonably priced and great nutrition
Kate M.
Anderson, CA
These are kind of flavorless and soggy. They're also kind of expensive, so I stopped buying them a few years back.
Caitlin L.
This stuff is amazing!! My toddler loves it as much as I do!! A great choic eat have around to satisfy everyone :)
Stephanie S.
I have memories of eating this as a young child and still love it. My favorite way to eat it is dry, as a snack.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
Life call brings new back to choldhood. It is a delicious treat. It has a hint of sweet to it, but not too much.
Crystal B.
I love this brand I've been following it for a long time but this flavor in particular is new to me and is amazin
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This are the best cereal ever! They're super good and so affordable and healthy as well I recommend these cereals
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.