BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa P.
One of my favorite cereals since I was little!! Still buy as an adult. I was never into lucky charms or cereals that were too sweet. I like hearty cereals that will keep you full!
Lexie I.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I really like that this is a rather healthy cereal compared to other brands. I will get the original life cereal then sprinkle some stevia for sweetness. I would definitely recommend this cereal I love it.
Joanna E.
Life cereal is the best. It's super light yet crunchy. The original flavor is delicious and so are the flavored ones. It's one of the healthier cereals and I never feel weighed down or bad after eating it. It's delicious!
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
I am always searching for cereals that taste great yet is packed with vitamins and low sugar. Life cereal meets that criteria!Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
My family and I love this cereal because it is not sugary but still has a yummy flavor! We love that is multigrain and can substitute as a great healthy snack as well.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
Nothing comforts me more than a bowl of life cereal. I don't know exactly what t s about the sweet and chrunchie squares that make me so happy, but they are the best.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
This cereal is a family favorite. My oldest kiddo loves it for breakfast or an easy on the go snack. It doesn't have too much sugar so I don't feel like a bad mom for letting him eat it.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life Multigrain Cereal Original is my latest addiction. I've been trying to add more fiber to my diet so I often have Life Multigrain Cereal Original for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. It's has a sweet, simple taste and a hearty crunch and it stays crunchier in milk than most other cereals I've eaten. I have tried the cinnamon version but prefer the original. A friend of mine was here this weekend and saw a box of original and told me that it is his favorite cereal in the world. I had no idea it was so popular.
Stancie Z.
Greeley, CO
Gotta love life ! The taste is great and still healthy. Loved it since I was a kid, now my kids love it. Something I feel good about letting my kids eat for breakfast.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These squares are a good solution for a picky cereal eater, and are marketed to everyone in the family. I like the flavor of the squares, and appreciate their nutritional soundness as a breakfast food. What I don't like is the texture that they reach when they have been sitting in milk for more than 45 seconds. These things become total squish very quickly, and even if take your first bite right after pouring they do not have a very satisfying crunch. I prefer crispier pieces.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.