BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Joanna E.
Alexandria , VA
Life cereal is the best. It's super light yet crunchy. The original flavor is delicious and so are the flavored ones. It's one of the healthier cereals and I never feel weighed down or bad after eating it. It's delicious!
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
I am always searching for cereals that taste great yet is packed with vitamins and low sugar. Life cereal meets that criteria!Quaker Life® Multigrain Cereal Original
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
Nothing comforts me more than a bowl of life cereal. I don't know exactly what t s about the sweet and chrunchie squares that make me so happy, but they are the best.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
This cereal is a family favorite. My oldest kiddo loves it for breakfast or an easy on the go snack. It doesn't have too much sugar so I don't feel like a bad mom for letting him eat it.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Life Multigrain Cereal Original is my latest addiction. I've been trying to add more fiber to my diet so I often have Life Multigrain Cereal Original for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. It's has a sweet, simple taste and a hearty crunch and it stays crunchier in milk than most other cereals I've eaten. I have tried the cinnamon version but prefer the original. A friend of mine was here this weekend and saw a box of original and told me that it is his favorite cereal in the world. I had no idea it was so popular.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These squares are a good solution for a picky cereal eater, and are marketed to everyone in the family. I like the flavor of the squares, and appreciate their nutritional soundness as a breakfast food. What I don't like is the texture that they reach when they have been sitting in milk for more than 45 seconds. These things become total squish very quickly, and even if take your first bite right after pouring they do not have a very satisfying crunch. I prefer crispier pieces.
Marissa W.
The ultimate cereal! Great flavor! The perfect combination of sweet and nutritious. Always a staple cereal in our pantry! There are usually always deals and coupons for the brand!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
I get this cereal with WIC and my son absolutely loves it. Good by itself, with milk or with yogurt. Fairly priced and quality and flavor is always on point, and its good for you.
Mere S.
Durham, NC
As I've gotten older I definitely appreciate the simple yet delicious taste of cereals like Life! It's a classic affordable cereal, with real whole grains, and it's a cereal that I can't get enough of for breakfast or a late-night snack!
Kate K.
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
I love this cereal so much. It reminds me of being a kid. Not too sugary but just right. Crunchy yet mushy if set. I can eat it dry as a snack I love it so much!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.