BY QUAKER #83 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Angela L.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My all time favorite cereal. I love the texture and the slight sweetness. I kids love this cereal too double plus.
Carissa C.
Saline, MI
I love how this cereal is sweet, but not too sweet. i love the taste and i usually buy all my groceries at meijer.
Marlene M.
colton
I have been eating this since i was a child enjoyed it then and i still enjoy has a great flavor and i just like it
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is another cereal we keep in the house I been eating this one for years it great for breakfast and even snacks
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
This cereal has just the right sweetness and crunch. I've loved it since I was a kid, and my children like it, too.
Donica S.
Tacoma, WA
Life cereal is always a favorite at my house and is quickly eaten. I try to buy multiple boxes so I never run out.
Sara R.
Great for breakfast, a quick snack, or even dessert after dinner. I even love to eat them dry when I'm on the run.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
i dont eat that much cereal but this one was good, i mean it didnt blow me away cuz its just cereal but it was okay
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
so good and basic. All these sweet cereals are such overkill. This is delicious, but doesn't kill it with the sugar
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
I love life ceral its the best and healthiest there is it yummy and my family loves it and taste so good and yummy
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.