BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Life is simply the best. Like if you are in a bad mood just pour yourself a bowl of Life and everything will be okay.
Cristi G.
Statesboro, GA
I love this cereal. It's so good even without milk. I usually just eat it dry with a cup of orange juice for a snack.
Alexis C.
Pretty bland cereal but it's good for you. I don't really buy it much. I would recommend purchasing one with a flavor
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC
One of my all time favorites! I love Life cereal because I feel like I'm making a healthy choice AND it tastes great!
Nicole H.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my go-to cereal. I cut up a banana to add with and it tastes amazing. It's got a hint of sweet to go with it.
francesca s.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Who doesn't love a little life? great healthy cereal choice and can be mixed with nuts and bits for a snack on the go
Rheanna M.
Williston
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
This cereal is amazing especially if you chop some bananas up and throw them in with it! Seriously the best cereal 😍
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
A favorite cereal since my teens. Another great light,and crunchy cereal that isn't overly sweet, but full of flavor.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Best cereal ever. Been my all time favorite some I was a young kid. Cheapest place I've found so far is at Sam's club
Kaitlynn M.
Mesa, AZ
This ceral is great. It is a little plain by itself but with just a little bit of sugar sprinkled on top it is great
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.