BY QUAKER #71 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Life is simply the best. Like if you are in a bad mood just pour yourself a bowl of Life and everything will be okay.
Jazlynn B.
One of my favorite cereals. This is a very good tasting and healthy choice of cereal great way to start off your day
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC
One of my all time favorites! I love Life cereal because I feel like I'm making a healthy choice AND it tastes great!
Alexis C.
Pretty bland cereal but it's good for you. I don't really buy it much. I would recommend purchasing one with a flavor
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love Life cereal, it is very healthy and it tastes really good, I don't have it often but it is one of my favorites
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
I grew up eating this cereal and now give it to my daughter! It is delicious and nutritious and always hits the spot!
francesca s.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Who doesn't love a little life? great healthy cereal choice and can be mixed with nuts and bits for a snack on the go
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my go-to cereal. I cut up a banana to add with and it tastes amazing. It's got a hint of sweet to go with it.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
A favorite cereal since my teens. Another great light,and crunchy cereal that isn't overly sweet, but full of flavor.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Best cereal ever. Been my all time favorite some I was a young kid. Cheapest place I've found so far is at Sam's club
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.