BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany A.
LEXINGTON, KY
This is my favorite cereal. It's my goto breakfast and always an option for a quick meal when I don't have time to cook.
Priscella M.
I always buy this one because I like adding fruit to my cereal. My kids love it too so we always have this in our pantry.
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
You can never go wrong with original Life cereal. I eat it with almond milk or straight out of the box. Always delicious.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
This used be popular when I was younger, I Remember it tasting so good. I kinda wonder why we haven't gotten it recently.
Natalie T.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this cereal! The taste is good and it's rich in multigrains. It's great to start off your morning or end your day.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
We buy these every wk. We all love them. They're one of the healthier cereals out there so I don't feel bad buying them.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
We it life all the time in our household. Super simple but tastes great and both the husband and daughter will eat it.
sierra c.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
one of my favorite cereals. i could eat the whole box at once if it could. really good if you add a little sugar on top
Elizabeth P.
Orlando , FL
Definitely one of my favorite cereals in the world. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and the texture is amazing.
Demi M.
Glouster, OH
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Nothing beats Life cereal! It has just the right amount of sweetness and is also multigrain which is definitely a plus!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.