BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Lorena D.
My family's favorite we love love this cereal. Love the slight cinnamon flavor. Always got to have stocked in the pantry
Renee R.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
By far my favorite cereal it's so simple and good I eat them with milk or just by themselves either way their super good!
Kaylen K.
Buena Park, CA
This has a great taste and it is nutritional. Good for all ages since it has a delicious flavor. It is also very filling.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Great gluten free cereal for the whole family. Even for the picky eaters. Very affordable and comes in family size boxes.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
One of my favorites since I was a kid with the Mikey commercial. I love it as a snack, breakfast, and on top of ice crean
Danielle M.
Sharon, WI
This is Great cereal with just the right amount of sweetness with all of the good stuff that you need to start your day.
Tylisa C.
This was my favorite cereal as a kid and even as adult i still love it and it is very healthy and not packed with sugar.
Tarii R.
Even as an adult this is one of my favorite cereals. Great for breakfast or as a quick snack. My daughter even loves it.
Jessica L.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time favorite cereal! Great taste and the holes in the squares make it so I can put more milk in my bowl!
Priscella M.
I always buy this one because I like adding fruit to my cereal. My kids love it too so we always have this in our pantry.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.