BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle L.
Mariposa, CA
It's a very simple delicious cereal. Add a little bit of Brown sugar and blueberries and it makes for a sweet tasty treat!
Chelsey S.
Helena, MT
Life cereal is my favorite morning treat and evening snack. It's a healthy alternative to kick a craving for a sweet treat.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
These are favorite because I can take one and go for work. It's original and I can add anything I want to it to my tasting
Elle U.
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a child. It has the perfect amount of sweetness in it and it is just so good!
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
We buy these every wk. We all love them. They're one of the healthier cereals out there so I don't feel bad buying them.
Stephanie R.
I love this cereal. I remember eating it when I was a kid. Now I buy it and just eat it right out of the box for a snack.
Karla A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Let the cereal very much is very healthy and also tastes very well. Also I love how it gets soggy once I put milk inside.
Tarii R.
Even as an adult this is one of my favorite cereals. Great for breakfast or as a quick snack. My daughter even loves it.
Stacey L.
Warm Springs, OR
Good tasting and my son loves it. It is very healthy and you dont know that it is. My child will eat it and not complain.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Great gluten free cereal for the whole family. Even for the picky eaters. Very affordable and comes in family size boxes.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.