BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Neomi F.
San Antonio, TX
So delicious i love the taste and the way it dissolves in mouth. I eat them with or without milk. It tastes good both ways.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
I love life cereal. Very delicious flavor. One of my favorite cereala to date. Cant wait to try all the different flavors.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Very happy every time I remember to buy this at the store. I can eat it plain just straight out of the bag, no milk needed.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My all-time favorite cereal. I have a huge container that I just eat this cereal out of. I eat it dry all the time. Delish!
Victoria K.
One of my favorite cereals, plain enough and tastes good with both dairy and almond milk! Simplistic, sweet and affordable!
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I love love l9ve life cerral. It stays crunchier longer after adding milk than most cereals which is definitely good for me
Nina B.
Woodbridge, VA
My preschooler loves eating her Life cereal in the morning. They are not too sweet, but sweet enough to make my kid happy!
Crystal B.
This is yummy cereal. It is sweet without being too sweet. I like that it is fortified with lots of minerals and vitamins.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Really really tasty cereal filled with nutrients very good and recommend to everyone and it and it's a really great cereal
Nicole H.
I love this cereal, it's a more healthier option that isn't filled with sugar and multigrain! I love the cinnamon one too.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.