BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Cassidy S.
I've eaten life cereal for as long as I can remember. It's a good price and absolutely delicious. I can't say anything bad about it except I always want to eat the whole box when I buy it!
Nancy D.
I absolutely love this cereal as a snack or for breakfast. With some milk, I'll put in a small amount of sugar to give it some sweetness OR I'll have it with silk vanilla almond milk. It's delicious
Stephanie G.
Rialto , CA
Very delicious cereal although very healthy it does have a slight taste of sugar that I don't mind. I can definitely eat bees during the middle of the night if I want a late night snack.
Marisa G.
La Vista, NE
Me and my kids love this cereal. We usually have a few boxes in the house. My son takes it as a morning snack to school. I take a bag with me to work. We mix our own “Chex mix” and put Life in there. Highly recommend this cereal.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
I am a cereal-aholic but I also can't stand cereals loaded with sugar. Life has always been a favorite of mine, even when I was young. It's light but filling and delicious. Perfect even for snacking on without milk.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite cereals. It is tasty and not too sugary. I ate this a lot whole pregnant. One of my many cravings. Love that they stay crunchy for a long ti.e after the milk is poured
Ashley S.
Justin, TX
Life is by far the best cereal ever. It is my favorite and it's healthy. It's doesn't have unnecessary chemicals. The flavor taste amazing. I always be sure to buy the cereal while on sale because it can get a little pricey.
Alyssa P.
One of my favorite cereals since I was little!! Still buy as an adult. I was never into lucky charms or cereals that were too sweet. I like hearty cereals that will keep you full!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
There is no other way to say this... #QuakerLifeCereal gives me LIFE! My mom and I LOVE this cereal! And we rarely ever add a liquid to it like almond or rice milk. We prefer this cereal dry. It's slight crunch with the super thin sweet crisp in the middle is addicting! I like how I can lay in bed and eat a few handfuls of this cereal and be okay to get ready then have a normal breakfast before I leave the house for the day. Eating Life is part of my day and there is no other cereal that satisfies quite like this one does. Have you tried it lately? Well, what are you waiting for?!
Lexie I.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I really like that this is a rather healthy cereal compared to other brands. I will get the original life cereal then sprinkle some stevia for sweetness. I would definitely recommend this cereal I love it.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.