BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on target.com
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My favorite cereal. Healthy. High in sugar though. Easy to open. Easy to find in any store. I wish we had a sugar free option.
Nicole H.
I grew up eating life it's one of my favorite cereal I eat it almost every morning! I always have at least two boxes in my home
Rebecca H.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
My family loves the slight sweetness and crunch of this cereal. And the kids are getting wholegrain foods, and don't complain.
Brittney L.
Colville, WA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love how its not overly sweet and that it taste delicious. Also I love that it is good for you. And I can eat it as a snack.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I always have loved this cereal. It's delicious, it's not full of bad sugar and fat and it's affordable. Plus my son loves it !
barbara t.
Willow Grove, PA
Life is my favorite cereal from a kid up to an adult. I love all the flavors. Hard to choose from Vanilla, original or Cinnamon
Stephanie J.
I love how Life cereal is a light flavor and only lightly sugared but is very enjoyable. I prefer it over sugary cereal options
Laura F.
I grew up with original life, and now give to my kids. Lots of vitamins added, perfect taste with milk or even dry as a snack.
Martha O.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great quality and taste- generic brands don't seem to taste as good. Usually reasonably priced in comparison to other cereals.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
I love this cereal. I ate this growing up and it's a staple in my house along with other cereals. I like that it's inexpensive.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.