BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Karina S.
me and my brother have been eating this since we were both so small. they're delicious if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Lisa A.
Apache Junction, AZ
I loved this cereal when I was growing up. It is nice to know that they never changed the original Life Cereal after all these years
Melissa M.
This is my youngest daughter's favorite cereal. She will eat it with or without milk. My oldest likes to sprinkle cinnamon on her's.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I currently have this one at home you can never go wrong with this cereal !! It has a classic taste that you never get bored with !!
Alicia  .
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I love this cereal, unlike other cereal you need to add sugar and this one is amazing without it. This cereal is stocked in my home.
Honesty P.
Guthrie , KY
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great cereal with a great taste. Fairly healthy and easy on the wallet. I ate this as a kid and now my kids eat it and they love it.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
This is a family favorite! I've been eating this since I was a child and my girls love it,too.We always have 2 boxes in the cabinet.
Sasha T.
This is the best cereal. Not full of sugar, Great taste, multigrain healthy full of love!

The only con is that the box isn't bigger!
Becca A.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Honestly, you can't go wrong with this classic. It's not overbearingly sweet like kids cereals, but has a touch of sugar in the chex.
Rachel D.
Pottstown, PA
Great taste. The perfect breakfast food. Not too filling and doesn't make you bloat but gives you enough energy to make it to lunch.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.