BY QUAKER #67 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
Good, but not nearly as good as the cinnamon life flavor. This is lacking a little. I can find it in almost and grocery store, however.
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
Our go to cereal anytime during the day. We love he fresh taste and how affordable the boxes are, especially if purchased family size.
Jacqueline M.
Loveland, OH
Is there anything better than this classic? Nutritious with a hint of sweetness, it's a favorite in our house of kids and adults alike!
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Life cereal has always been one of my favorites. Especially the cinnamon flavor. The only drawback is they don't stay crispy very long.
Raven B.
My all time favorite cereal that I never get a bite of when it's in the house since it seems to also be a hit with the spouse and kids!
Melissa G.
Bristol, CT
Best tasting cereal out there! I can sadly eat an entire box in one day lol affordable and I highly recommend this product to everyone
jessica R.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is a great cereal. It's good with milk or even dry. I have been eating this since I was a kid. One of my mothers favorite cereals.
Karina S.
me and my brother have been eating this since we were both so small. they're delicious if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Melissa M.
This is my youngest daughter's favorite cereal. She will eat it with or without milk. My oldest likes to sprinkle cinnamon on her's.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I currently have this one at home you can never go wrong with this cereal !! It has a classic taste that you never get bored with !!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.