BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Marissa W.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
The Life cereals are incredible. They have a hint of sweet but I love how they don't put so much that it's unhealthy. I always get Life.
Emily D.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This is the cereal I grew up on and every time I take a bite, it transports me back to my childhood. Not overly sweet but still delicious
Mae A.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my wife's favorite cereal. I like it too, a little sweet and I love multigrain flavor. Theu get soggy a little fast for my taste.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
I used to sneak this in my room when I was younger so when I got hungry at night, I all ready had a snack ready. I love the great taste.
Rizo M.
Crowley, TX
This is the only cereal the whole family will eat.
Many different flavors to choose. Great sale with coupon. I buy 4 to 6 boxes at a time
Sianna S.
This is my favorite cereal. I always have a box in my house. It tastes awesome and I like the different flavors as well as the original
Thalia R.
My fiancé loves it, I on the other hand cannot stand it. So he eats it, it's his daily breakfast before work or a snack in the evening.
Jacqueline M.
Loveland, OH
Is there anything better than this classic? Nutritious with a hint of sweetness, it's a favorite in our house of kids and adults alike!
Raven B.
My all time favorite cereal that I never get a bite of when it's in the house since it seems to also be a hit with the spouse and kids!
Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
Good, but not nearly as good as the cinnamon life flavor. This is lacking a little. I can find it in almost and grocery store, however.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.