BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Carol B.
Always a box of life in our kids love the tast, healthy cereal my kids prefer life over other cereals and great for dry on the go snack
Lindsay R.
Bettendorf , IA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I have been eating it since i was a child. 30 years later i still eat it, no matter what time of day!
Jacqueline M.
Loveland, OH
Is there anything better than this classic? Nutritious with a hint of sweetness, it's a favorite in our house of kids and adults alike!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Life cereal is so delicious not too sweet but just the right amount to still be considered healthy! One of my absolute favorite cereal
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Life cereal has always been one of my favorites. Especially the cinnamon flavor. The only drawback is they don't stay crispy very long.
Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
Good, but not nearly as good as the cinnamon life flavor. This is lacking a little. I can find it in almost and grocery store, however.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
I love this cereal, to me I think is has some kind of sweet taste and easy for my daughter to eat in the morning when we're in a hurry.
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
Our go to cereal anytime during the day. We love he fresh taste and how affordable the boxes are, especially if purchased family size.
Sianna S.
This is my favorite cereal. I always have a box in my house. It tastes awesome and I like the different flavors as well as the original
Melissa G.
Bristol, CT
Best tasting cereal out there! I can sadly eat an entire box in one day lol affordable and I highly recommend this product to everyone
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.