BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
I can snack on this all day because it is that good. I taste good with milk or without. It is not too pricey. I usually buy at Stater Bros.
andriana R.
Inglewood, California
Everyone has their favorite cereal, this is mine. Great and healthy taste. Love the way the milk taste after. Always will be my favorite.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This classic cereal is filling and nutritious. It does get soggy quickly, so pour the milk in right before you're ready to start eating.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
I love this cereal. I think it tastes great and it doesn't have a bunch of added junk. We have this in our pantry at least once a month.
Vanessa R.
I love life cereal!!! It's great tasting and so filling. I fell more in love with this brand when they came out with the Multigrain one..
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been eating this cereal since I was a kid and now I have my son hooked on it as well. You cant go wrong with the taste or the cost.
Rizo M.
Crowley, TX
This is the only cereal the whole family will eat.
Many different flavors to choose. Great sale with coupon. I buy 4 to 6 boxes at a time
Amy C.
Everyone in our whole family enjoys this cereal. I even like to eat it plain by the handful without milk on it. Just enough sugar on it.
Nikki G.
Both me AND my son love this care, which is a plus! Its delicious in both milk, and dry as a quick on the go snack. And its oh so yummy!
Mae A.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my wife's favorite cereal. I like it too, a little sweet and I love multigrain flavor. Theu get soggy a little fast for my taste.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.