BY QUAKER #89 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Buy on Walmart*
Rizo M.
Crowley, TX
This is the only cereal the whole family will eat.
Many different flavors to choose. Great sale with coupon. I buy 4 to 6 boxes at a time
Mae A.
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
This is my wife's favorite cereal. I like it too, a little sweet and I love multigrain flavor. Theu get soggy a little fast for my taste.
Nikki G.
Both me AND my son love this care, which is a plus! Its delicious in both milk, and dry as a quick on the go snack. And its oh so yummy!
Kirstin G.
Crown point, IN
I used to sneak this in my room when I was younger so when I got hungry at night, I all ready had a snack ready. I love the great taste.
Amy C.
Everyone in our whole family enjoys this cereal. I even like to eat it plain by the handful without milk on it. Just enough sugar on it.
Emily D.
Review for: Quaker Life Cereal Original more...
This is the cereal I grew up on and every time I take a bite, it transports me back to my childhood. Not overly sweet but still delicious
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
I love this cereal. I think it tastes great and it doesn't have a bunch of added junk. We have this in our pantry at least once a month.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been eating this cereal since I was a kid and now I have my son hooked on it as well. You cant go wrong with the taste or the cost.
Celeste W.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Life Multigrain Cereal Original 1.09 Oz Box more...
Great cereal with a lite sweet taste thats gives me my morning boost. Ive love this cereal since i was a kid...also great for a snack.
Carol B.
Always a box of life in our kids love the tast, healthy cereal my kids prefer life over other cereals and great for dry on the go snack
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.